Ideal Final Expense Candidate

Phone is the difference between a Final Expense agent and a Burial Lead Runner. The latter never phones for an appointment -- instead, they get the lead and "run" to the door.

Timing is important too. The faster the return can be followed-up on, the more people will remember sending it back.

There is a direct mail Medicare lead that I recently found out about (not Turning-65 or MA, but what I call "rollover") that's still in the testing stage -- but so far averaging over 10% return. That would make the cost per lead about $5. How "qualified" the returns are, I do not know. Hopefully, they aren't all tire kickers!

Something like that could possibly change your mind about the value of direct mail leads. If you'd like an update on this new lead's "progress" when I get it, please let me know and I'll PM that to you.

Otherwise, thanks for your last post. You sure seem like one of the "good guys".

atlantainsguy

There is a direct mail Medicare lead that I recently found out about (not Turning-65 or MA, but what I call "rollover") that's still in the testing stage -- but so far averaging over 10% return. That would make the cost per lead about $5. How "qualified" the returns are, I do not know. Hopefully, they aren't all tire kickers!

Something like that could possibly change your mind about the value of direct mail leads. If you'd like an update on this new lead's "progress" when I get it, please let me know and I'll PM that to you.

Not yes, but hell yes. :D

I am more than interested in that. Thanks for the offer.

Back