If You Would Like a Review,

My father took out a $250K policy on me in 2004, before I was supposed to go to Iraq. I called our N@tionwide guy and he told me I cant downgrade to a $25k policy since my dad took it out. I told him I no longer consent any longer, and his reply was" you signed the line" and your father has to be the one to make the changes. What do I do? Common sense and common law says if one doesnt consent, then it no longer applies. thanx

My father took out a $250K policy on me in 2004, before I was supposed to go to Iraq. I called our N@tionwide guy and he told me I cant downgrade to a $25k policy since my dad took it out. I told him I no longer consent any longer, and his reply was" you signed the line" and your father has to be the one to make the changes. What do I do? Common sense and common law says if one doesnt consent, then it no longer applies. thanx

Most likely your dad is the owner of the policy.....who is paying the premium.....

Get your dad to sign an ownership change form that makes you the new owner. Then you can make any change to want.

Can you guys look at homeowners insurance in FL?? I'm tossed between two compaines...Prepared and Tower Hill

Thanks
Sharie

Back