Illinois Mutual

Atlas, You're right...IM is an excellent company. I've done business with them for over ten years and they rate number one with me. I'll be glad to see some new life products rolling out.

I did a rating for $250,000 10 year term for a 60 year old male in 95628 zip code (CA) with West Coast vs. IllMu and Ill wasn't even close. WC killed them price-wise. But maybe I was wasn't comparing apples to apples. I'm somewhat new at life rating.

Al

Dollar for Dollar on Term Products the IM's will never be competitive on that alone. Now if you want to talk about Conversion then it changes everything, but term and price is not where Ill. Mutual or any Carriers like them will compete for that business or so it seems. Yet then you don't have to worry about Ill. Mutual, NYL, MM or any of them competing directly for your clients like say WCL or AIG.

Dollar for Dollar on Term Products the IM's will never be competitive on that alone. Now if you want to talk about Conversion then it changes everything, but term and price is not where Ill. Mutual or any Carriers like them will compete for that business or so it seems. Yet then you don't have to worry about Ill. Mutual, NYL, MM or any of them competing directly for your clients like say WCL or AIG.

James,

You are dead on my friend. IM, NLY, MM, and other mutual and mutual holding life insurance companies are not all about price. They are also not really after the term insurance market. The main reason why they have term of for conversion.

James,

I have not even looked into their group market at all. I never have did any group insurance in my life. Therefore I know nothing about it. You'll have to call them up about that deal and see what they say. I'm sorry I can't help you with this issue. I'll give you the contact info and you can see what they will tell you.

Here is the contact info. I hope this will help you, as I surely can't.

Eastern Region: 800-531-6587

James,

I have not even looked into their group market at all. I never have did any group insurance in my life. Therefore I know nothing about it. You'll have to call them up about that deal and see what they say. I'm sorry I can't help you with this issue. I'll give you the contact info and you can see what they will tell you.

Here is the contact info. I hope this will help you, as I surely can't.

Eastern Region: 800-531-6587

They sent me some information, just can't find it? Its simply not been one of my better weeks! Getting ready to go on vacation but I did talk to someone last week but I drop the ball and can't find nothing right now, oh well I'm sure it'll turn up, probably sitting next to my car keys if I can ever find them.

I have heard that Illinois Mutual is an excellent carrier for blue collar and gray collar DI products. IM appears to stress the "middle market." Their main competitor is Assurity.

I have heard that Illinois Mutual is an excellent carrier for blue collar and gray collar DI products. IM appears to stress the "middle market." Their main competitor is Assurity.

Several companies are biting at their ankles to get market share in this market for DI. Just remind your clients that the cost of Assurity is so cheap and fairly new in the market that they really have no choice but to go up! Remember, some companies don't offer Non Can such as Assurity I do believe (?) for a reason.

" They sent me some information, just can't find it? Its simply not been one of my better weeks! Getting ready to go on vacation but I did talk to someone last week but I drop the ball and can't find nothing right now, oh well I'm sure it'll turn up, probably sitting next to my car keys if I can ever find them. "

James,

If you can not find it let me know. The next time I send in a few apps I'll call them and get the info for you. Then I'll e mail it to you. Look for what you have for now and let me know if you find it.

Back