I'm Done with IFP

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Just posted this on facebook:

I'm done helping people with Covered California. Obama has won the battle and apparently the war.

Anthem pays me $18 but has few doctors/hospitals. Blue Shield pays 4% but has few doctors/hospitals. Neither of them are good choices for most of my clients.

Health Net had the best network and now reduced commission to 2%. Kaiser pays $100 one time.

I can't work for almost free nor can I take the risk of complaints and/or lawsuit for helping someone enroll and that person not only loses his/her doctor, but can't receive the medical care (lifesaving?) needed.

My license is too important for me to risk on this crap. I apologize to those I could have helped but remember ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

If you need help with a Medicare plan, Critical Illness Insurance or Life Insurance, give me a shout. If you need individual or family health insurance, please contact Nancy Pelosi.

Rick

Just posted this on facebook: I'm done helping people with Covered California. Obama has won the battle and apparently the war. Anthem pays me $18 but has few doctors/hospitals. Blue Shield pays 4% but has few doctors/hospitals. Neither of them are good choices for most of my clients. Health Net had the best network and now reduced commission to 2%. Kaiser pays $100 one time. I can't work for almost free nor can I take the risk of complaints and/or lawsuit for helping someone enroll and that person not only loses his/her doctor, but can't receive the medical care (lifesaving?) needed. My license is too important for me to risk on this crap. I apologize to those I could have helped but remember ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. If you need help with a Medicare plan, Critical Illness Insurance or Life Insurance, give me a shout. If you need individual or family health insurance, please contact Nancy Pelosi. Rick

Do you have her number?

I'm done helping people with Covered California. Obama has won the battle and apparently the war.

Anthem pays me $18 but has few doctors/hospitals. Blue Shield pays 4% but has few doctors/hospitals. Neither of them are good choices for most of my clients.

Health Net had the best network and now reduced commission to 2%. Kaiser pays $100 one time.

I can't work for almost free nor can I take the risk of complaints and/or lawsuit for helping someone enroll and that person not only loses his/her doctor, but can't receive the medical care (lifesaving?) needed.

My license is too important for me to risk on this crap. I apologize to those I could have helped but remember ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

If you need help with a Medicare plan, Critical Illness Insurance or Life Insurance, give me a shout. If you need individual or family health insurance, please contact Nancy Pelosi.

Rick

I can't believe that someone as street smart as you was even taking a stab at that.

Rick

dang it Rick.....there are people that need your help.......
California Allows First-Ever State Recognized Human-Animal Marriage - National Report | National Report

dog-marriage.jpg

Do you have her number?

Looking for a date? .

----------

Rick

For a second I thought your post stated you were done with kommifornia.

I am right there with you, Rick. Gave it up almost immediately.

I can't wait for the ambulance chasing lawyers to put ads on TV- "Did your broker say you were eligible for a subsidy? Did the IRS take it back plus penalties and interest? Call me today!"

Pass. Not going to be involved. Plus the website is so damn slow. It took me 4 hours to do an application, only to have it be wrong on their end. Told the lady- good luck! All that for $20.

I'm with you too Rick. I had a husband wife group with premiums of $900/month. They couldn't afford premiums any longer so we moved to CC with Anthem for $1/ month. Commission reduced from $63 to $36 a month. All three doctors don't accept Anthem and they are dropping so fast I can't keep track anymore. Client wants Health Net now at $1200 month for a 2% commission. From $63 to $36 to $24 a month. Had I focused on group I could have made more money than chasing pennies.
We signed 118 apps with CC and we're done. This thing is imploding faster than I expected. We'll service what we have but we'll be focusing on group, Medicare, life, and disability.
I hope doctors will boycott the exchange. As soon as they get paid at Medi cal rates and accept a $3 copay from an enhanced 94 they're getting $35 for an office visit. What a rip off for the dr and the member

Michael

Back