I'm Ready to Unveil My Website - Thoughts?

Looks good to me. It has latency in loading from page to page. I get a white screen for about a second and then the next one comes up. How are you moving from page to page? Looks like you are using absolute links and not relative ones? I'm not an HTML expert so it is just a guess. Otherwise it looks very nice.

Al
I am at this site.

Wow you have a droid app with a qr code on it. Nice Touch!

You need to make a linkedin account and have that under your facebook link thing.

I'd like to see more eye candy on the home page. Maybe a picture of your building/office or of your staff.

Is the site more for existing clients or to try and get more clients?

A mix of both really, just a one stop place for any and all individuals that interact with our site, be it existing clients, potential clients, financial institutions, other agencies that need our info.

Wow you have a droid app with a qr code on it. Nice Touch!

You need to make a linkedin account and have that under your facebook link thing.

I'd like to see more eye candy on the home page. Maybe a picture of your building/office or of your staff.

Looked into that, is it really worth it? Isn't there a charge for business linkedin accounts?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Typo on your homeowners quote form. Should say fire station not first station.

:) thanks for catching that

Last edited:
Looked into that, is it really worth it? Isn't there a charge for business linkedin accounts?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:) thanks for catching that

The free account is great.

A few people pay them to try and find a job or other things.

Just make the free account.

Why are your hours so weird, closed at noon on wed?

I would remove the lunch times also.....I was taught to work thru lunch because thats when clients call, on their lunch time...

Back