Im seeking advice from health agents!!

I got it and responded. Thanks!

Raymond,

the forum will not allow me to PM you since I have less than 20 posts and my email through the forum did not work. I did email you through the info email on your website. I received a confirmation of an open ticket back, so hopefully you will get the email. if not I have your 800 number I will try tomorrow or Friday

Chris

Wow, i didn't know that asking professionals on an open forum would be considered wrong. its my way of research. Post some questions, go about my day and come back to read them later. its called time management. i didnt get to where i am at today by diving full force into each industry i market for. I got to where I am by asking the professinals allready doing it about there expereinces in there business.

Do you honestly think that if I sold insurance for 2 weeks i would know it all. Come on man your post is not intelegent what so ever. im sure your another friend of another lead providor that doesnt like my presence here on this board.

I have news bud, Forums exist so that people can get answers to questions. The funny part here is that im asking questions to be able to benefit you all and your getting offended by it.....lmao

Thanks for your post but if you go back and read the message you are trying to get accross you make no sense at all. These forums are for learning and sharing knowledge.

Raymond,

Instead of trying to learn on this board, why don't you get a license and spend a douple weeks selling health insurance, contacting lead companies and finding out how the business works, If you are successful already, why not spend several thousand doing real time research instead of waiting for others to help you make your business decision. A look at the these boards should tell you everyone has different experiences, there is no sure way. Do your homework and then make your decision as to price etc. Your decision will then be based on your expereince instead of ours. God luck.....it ain't easy, but it does work.

yeah yeah i know my spelling is not the best but i know what im doing here. To say that researching here on a forum full of industry professionals is the wrong way to do my research is just rediculous. Not only am I learning what i wanted to learn but Im actually getting business as well.

Im doing a campaign for a couple out of TX as well as another one is about to start in CO for health and 401k. This is so much fun learning this stuff and building my marketing platform. I will actually launch campaign for sale to you guys by March.

Im just doing some last minute changes to the QC dept and the scripts. After we have it down pat we will launch.

Thanks guys!

Another candidate to bookmark Dictionary.com?

Where is James when we need him?

I got to where I am by asking the professinals allready doing it about there expereinces in there business.

... your post is not intelegent what so ever.

OK, I can cut you some slack on the spelling of "professionals", because you spelled it correctly earlier, so I suppose the latter is a typo, but "allready"? "there" (their)? "expereinces", not to mention "intelegent". For someone who even mis-spells his own name, I have great reluctance to seek advice.

If you want to market to professionals, I suggest you use a spell-checker, and proof-read your typing. It will go a long way to earn our respect.

Let me guess: You are not an English major, are you?:twitchy:

Please forgive my poke in your ribs, but I do think this is some good advice, whether to you or anyone else in the same boat.

haha, im sorry guys and gals for my spelling. I have said that many times. i have big fingers and my typing is very bad. The bottom line is that i flat out know how to generate business for you all over the phone. I will try and go back and spell check more often but please know that when i post i have limited time to do so. I have 24 telmarketers, 8 sales agents (inhouse and another 10 out of house) 4 IT guys, and over 40 clients a day in just mortgage alone. Im pretty busy so if i forget to spell check i do apologize.

i do however agree with you guys that i would do alot better if I did spell check my posts. One thing i can say for sure is if you have ever talked to me on the phone you know im a very intelegent person that knows his sh!!. You dont have to take my advice or ever buy my leads but one thing i do want you all to know is that I know my stuff when it come to marketing...

Time will tell..

PS i am sorry for not spell checkig this one either. When i get a few minutes ill go back through all my posts and fix them.

M&M, I think they're beyond help from the Spell Check. I hope that Dictionary.com works.:shocked:

Back