Im seeking advice from health agents!!

This brings back memories of about two years ago. I was a new member to Broker outpost. I went on there looking for help. I got help and when I started promoting my product I started getting bashed by a couple other providers and their "crew". It was an everyday thing. I'm talking flat out battles guys...

At the end of the day, until I was proven, the only thing I could say is "TIME WILL TELL" eventually I got a few orders and proved my worth to the forum. Two years later I’m one of the most recognized mortgage marketing professionals in the country. It wasn't luck; I know my stuff when it comes to generating business and I make sure I take care of people that buy form me.

Luckily for all you on this board I have been through the learning curve of building a strong marketing platform. This one won’t be as hard or time consuming at first. The other good thing is that I FULL UDERSTAND THAT IF I DO ANYONE WRONG I WONT MAKE ANYMORE MONEY! That’s the way these online forums work. If you mess up you get called out and you’re done. I have seen 100s of service providers come and go on these forums. I will not be one of them.

Al, thank you again for your positive post. For all the haters out there please understand this one line....

"TIME WILL TELL"

I’m not sure yet who the main lead guys are on this board but im sure they have a loyal following. I can appreciate that and trust me I fully understand that. All I have to say is that before you bash me to protect them you may want to wait it out and see how I perform. heck you might even find a new provider for your marketing. Plus it’s like Al said it cant do anything but make the pricing better for you guys with other providers too, that’s competition..

In conclusion..."TIME WILL TELL..."

I have gained so much so far from this site. I am learing more and more every day and I think it's great. We are actually going to be doing acopule test campaigns for a couple members of the board so hopefully it will go well and we can learn more from those campaigns.

I do have one other question for some of you guys.... How many or what percentage actually do use a telemarketer, or set their own appointments by phone. Is coldcalling a complete thing of the past or is there a small percentage still using appointment setting or cold calling as an effective form of marketing?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I am using the tried and true method of dialing for dollars. Although I haven't had much time to get on the phones since late Oct/early Nov, it is still my go to method to pick up new clients. I have been looking at hiring a telemarketer, but am a bit hesitant. Other agents I have spoken to who hire telemarketers have told me to hire 3-4 at a time since one will last one day, one will last a week, one will last a month, and if your lucky the fourth will be with you for 6 months. I don't like those odds. I would much rather send the money to a professional that will be in there day in and day out with solid leads.

Raymond, i sent you an email. I would like to talk to you since I do offer more than health and can see if we can tailor something to fit.

I have gained so much so far from this site. I am learing more and more every day and I think it's great. We are actually going to be doing acopule test campaigns for a couple members of the board so hopefully it will go well and we can learn more from those campaigns.

I do have one other question for some of you guys.... How many or what percentage actually do use a telemarketer, or set their own appointments by phone. Is coldcalling a complete thing of the past or is there a small percentage still using appointment setting or cold calling as an effective form of marketing?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Mr. CO fisherman of the fly persuasion...lol I am willing to hear what you do and see if we can make a custom campaign for you. Also if you are ever looking to hire a telemarketer i can assist you with finding the right person and making them last. I have all types of training available to help you from wasting time or spin your wheels while trying to find the right person.

Email me when you get a chance and we can talk about your appointment needs. Thanks!

I am using the tried and true method of dialing for dollars. Although I haven't had much time to get on the phones since late Oct/early Nov, it is still my go to method to pick up new clients. I have been looking at hiring a telemarketer, but am a bit hesitant. Other agents I have spoken to who hire telemarketers have told me to hire 3-4 at a time since one will last one day, one will last a week, one will last a month, and if your lucky the fourth will be with you for 6 months. I don't like those odds. I would much rather send the money to a professional that will be in there day in and day out with solid leads.

Raymond, i sent you an email. I would like to talk to you since I do offer more than health and can see if we can tailor something to fit.

Raymond,

the forum will not allow me to PM you since I have less than 20 posts and my email through the forum did not work. I did email you through the info email on your website. I received a confirmation of an open ticket back, so hopefully you will get the email. if not I have your 800 number I will try tomorrow or Friday

Chris

Raymond,

Instead of trying to learn on this board, why don't you get a license and spend a douple weeks selling health insurance, contacting lead companies and finding out how the business works, If you are successful already, why not spend several thousand doing real time research instead of waiting for others to help you make your business decision. A look at the these boards should tell you everyone has different experiences, there is no sure way. Do your homework and then make your decision as to price etc. Your decision will then be based on your expereince instead of ours. God luck.....it ain't easy, but it does work.

Back