Imerica Health Insurance in Receivership

and you are right about the views on this thread....I have picked up many Imerica clients from this thread and they were happy they called me.....one guy was about to drop his BCBS for this plan on the promise Imerica would cover is colonoscopy...after a review of his situation he stayed with BCBS and made me agent of record for future advise...as well as did some life insurance work for him...so if you have this plan call me 512-260-0856

4532..........12/2/2009

3827........11/20/2009............

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Message from Website
Date Submitted: 12/03/09 19:33:05 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Name::
xxxxxxx
Last Name::
xxxxxxxxx
Phone::
xxx.xxx.xxxx

E-mail::
xxxxxxxxx@xxx,xxx

Scott, I am contacting you after reading through your posts on insurance-forums.net. I was linked to the forum while researching why I received a letter from my current carrier (imerica) stating they have been put into rehab. I apparently have made a few bad choices in my health coverage (MEGA, Imerica), seems like I have run into agents looking for the best commission. Please contact me via email to set up an appointment so I can switch my coverage and my broker.

xxxxxxxx

Not necessarily.

Most of the folks I talk to have no clue how to go about filling out an app to get the best offer.

Real questions . . .

I don't have high blood pressure since I take medication.

It is truly amazing how many people have that point of view.

STRANGE....this one also had Mega before Imerica....

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:41 PM
Subject: Health Ins.

I,too, got the letter from Imerica. I would like to talk to someone about health insurance. Affordable, usable,effective, reliable and honest. Is that possible? xxxxx xxxxxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Back