Imerica Health Insurance in Receivership

re: Imerica Health Insurance

When someone buys a product like Imerica it shows their ignorance. You can't change their mind, you won't convince them otherwise. They think you are jealous they didn't buy from you.

The only thing that will convince them otherwise is when they try to get a claim paid. By then it is too late to help them.

Go find a smarter prospect rather than wasting your time on these folks.

The only thing that will convince them otherwise is when they try to get a claim paid. By then it is too late to help them.

check out the arbitration clause they have....this means if they do not want to pay a claim you are giving up your right to sue in court to get them to pay the claim....so if your in texas and someone is trying to sell you this plan CALL ME 512-260-0856...

http://www.imerica.com/files/Imerica_StandardBrochure_03_08wellness.pdf
imerica.jpg

The situation with Imerica is the same as I had with Mega a few weeks ago. Client purchased Aetna online then when checked status a few days later I noticed application had been withdrawn. Called client and she said a nice Mega man had come out to see her and spent time personalizing a plan that was better and less expensive for her.

I of course knew the only way the agent could have done that was to strip essential riders. I encouraged client to research Mega on google. She called me back and said she found just as much good info as bad on Mega on google. I gave a rebuttal she said she was going into a building and would call me back and she never did.

John is right; you cant fix stupid. With all the evidence in front of them some clients will simply believe the friendly neighborhood Mega or any other 3rd tier salesman that came out to see them.

Last edited:

At my former UGA office they had a huge binder full of articles of companies like BX being sued by both patients and doctors.

One article was on Aetna and how one claims rep came forward about how she was actually paid to deny claims.

Most of the senior reps brought those articles on appointments saying "great, go get major medical but the claims won't be paid."

That's why you sell yourself and not any one company....as a matter of fact the imerica client that called me just started her application 10 min's ago.....

Imerica in Receivership

I just heard this morning from Imerica that they are in Receivership for rehabilitation and they are not accepting any new applications until further notice.

I'll post an official notice from Imerica as soon as I receive it.

this thread is on page one for Imerica google search.....we are sitting at 3693 views for this thread....wonder what it will do when the policy holders get the news.....

Back