bdub713

Expert
Houston
This is the key to success. I started at 30% comp being drowned in leads in a captive contract and wrote over 800k in one year and barely made 250k my first year in insurance. As soon as I learned i was getting robbed I started at another company with 70% no leads, I did not make the same money I was used to . It was not until I established my own Agency with renewals,street level contracts and lead access by partnering up with a mentor and doing some splits that I experienced success. Now I am sitting at a MGA contract of 130% -140% and teaching agents that want to learn how to replicate the process .

Well done. I think u learning and giving away that wisdom generously is way bigger rewards than money can buy. Congrats!
This is the key to success. I started at 30% comp being drowned in leads in a captive contract and wrote over 800k in one year and barely made 250k my first year in insurance. As soon as I learned i was getting robbed I started at another company with 70% no leads, I did not make the same money I was used to . It was not until I established my own Agency with renewals,street level contracts and lead access by partnering up with a mentor and doing some splits that I experienced success. Now I am sitting at a MGA contract of 130% -140% and teaching agents that want to learn how to replicate the process .

i started @24% with 30 free leads a week in LTC 1994. 3 years I felt like i was gettn cheated but took me awhile for the biz to generate income like captive due to marketing

the old saying zero% of 135% is zero when marketing is not good

Matt Schmidt with diabeteslifesolutions.com may be interested in B Leads . . . Maybe even a call girl or two on Friday . . .

Matt Schmidt with diabeteslifesolutions.com may be interested in B Leads . . . Maybe even a call girl or two on Friday . . .

I'd ignore Tommy C . He likes to dish it, but can't take it on forums. He blocks his Facebook account now, but I got all the screen shots from his profile I need. Ole Tommy Boy!!! # 1 Georgia Tech fan in America.

Here's a pic of his sales partner Bob. You can make your own call about Tommy C's operation

Attachments

• tommy boy.jpg
    tommy boy.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 21
I'd ignore Tommy C . He likes to dish it, but can't take it on forums. He blocks his Facebook account now, but I got all the screen shots from his profile I need. Ole Tommy Boy!!! # 1 Georgia Tech fan in America.

Here's a pic of his sales partner Bob. You can make your own call about Tommy C's operation
WTF is wrong with Bob's left eye? :huh:

It all sounded okay with the first few words, then you said you wrote over $800K in one year. I call BS on that!

Back