In Need of a Fresh Start

I agree with you regarding MDRT. However, if a company is looking to recruit agents, it's a great selling point.

BFD. Perhaps this is the root of the issue, I think a company that is willing to give an agent leads, viable product, and sales training has much stronger selling points than a company that won't give out leads.

But I doubt there's even ONE agent at AIL that has ever qualifed for the Top of the Table. (That's 6x the standard MDRT level production.) NYL has ruled the MDRT leader board for about 50 years. That says something about them.

I'm back at BFD. A guy in the office I worked for would do about $300k/year in personal life production on top of a handful of agents he managed. To me that's a pretty serious number, especially when one considers that the guy doesn't have to prospect PLUS he's getting overrides on other agents.

Again, there is no question that NYL is a different critter than AIL, but I think it's ignorant to refer to either of them as a mickey mouse company. Now if we were talking about Combined...

MedicarePlanSolutions I think your experience at AIL may have been an exception rather than the rule. I think most of the people that I personally know or have communicated with on here do not think as high of AIL as you do.

Boston General Office...I'm guessing you are in Mass. If your interested, I can give you a few ins and outs on the people you'd work with at Ohio National and Guardian. I can also give you a referral, for Guardian this would matter, for Ohio National not so much, but hey I can at least make the guy aware of you.

There are a few other wholesalers I think you should speak to if you are going to continue doing business the way you do. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks BNTRS, tried to PM you but I do not have enough posts to do so but would love to hear what you have to say about my options here in MA. Feel free to pm me so we can talk.

Boston General Office...I'm guessing you are in Mass. If your interested, I can give you a few ins and outs on the people you'd work with at Ohio National and Guardian. I can also give you a referral, for Guardian this would matter, for Ohio National not so much, but hey I can at least make the guy aware of you.

There are a few other wholesalers I think you should speak to if you are going to continue doing business the way you do. Let me know if you are interested.

I tried to replt to this erlier but it did not take for some reason. I would love to know more about your experience with Ohio National and other options in the boston area. Thanks

MedicarePlanSolutions I think your experience at AIL may have been an exception rather than the rule. I think most of the people that I personally know or have communicated with on here do not think as high of AIL as you do.

I would also add though that the in home type sales presentations used by AIL is great training for the Medicare Supplement market.

Back