In Oregon 71 yr old female no insurance wondering how to increase DB with paid up products.

Zoobee

What products and how to structure products to get the most in DB with the smallest monthly payment but can do larger paid up products to provide son with largest DB ?

What products and how to structure products to get the most in DB with the smallest monthly payment but can do larger paid up products to provide son with largest DB ?
Your post is confusing.

"paid up" normally means short pay or single pay and yet you're asking about monthly payments.

GUL will offer the largest permanent death benefit for the 71yo. The son is going to depend on age (as to guarantees, WL vs UL, other options, etc.).

Thank you for responding! I was thinking that there would have to be a policy with a small DB and then thinking there would be a monthly payment for that. I was then thinking to increase the DB there may be products maybe like paid up in 1 year to add to the DB. Totally just want yo provide the most possible DB at such an advanced age but knowing she will be able to continue working for the next 2 to 5 years 70 + income from working. Health is good no smoking ever no alcohol ever. Stroke at age 42 but no issues since weight normal ish 140 height 5’1
Slightly high BP no current meds but 10 years ago on BO meds. Would love to be able to have DB at 250 plus with most cost being paid now or within 5 years.
Thanks again fir the discussion and help.

Thank you for responding! I was thinking that there would have to be a policy with a small DB and then thinking there would be a monthly payment for that. I was then thinking to increase the DB there may be products maybe like paid up in 1 year to add to the DB. Totally just want yo provide the most possible DB at such an advanced age but knowing she will be able to continue working for the next 2 to 5 years 70 + income from working. Health is good no smoking ever no alcohol ever. Stroke at age 42 but no issues since weight normal ish 140 height 5’1
Slightly high BP no current meds but 10 years ago on BO meds. Would love to be able to have DB at 250 plus with most cost being paid now or within 5 years.
Thanks again fir the discussion and help.
That's probably 150k as a single pay so maybe 35k/yr over 5? GUL (pure permanent death benefit).

Can she swing that?

Back