In the Bag - GO-TO

Maybe someone can answer this but did you know standard also has a graded product? Yep I know I was shocked too. I'm gonna try to get the app and an uw and agent guide for it, it's called advanta guard graded or something like that.

----------

I'm pretty sure Trinity standard street is 115 at least that is what some of the other imo's offer :)

Are there any IMOs that have all agents at 115% as the minimum? Or are you talking about IMOs that have some agents at 115%.

Street gets tossed around but that means every single agent is at the level with no production requirements. It's the bottom level any agent within the agency has. At least direct to the agency agents. If there are middle men, they can put agents at whatever they want.

As far as I'm aware 110% is the highest street level for Trinity but would like to know for sure. We are updating our 2015 commissions this week.

I couldn't disagree more with that answer. If the client's pick the companiers then what are we for?

They can just pick a company and call up that company.

The clients don't know what company is best for them until I explain it to them.

What is it you think I do? Toss out 7 or 8 brochures and let them pick the one that matches their curtains?

Of course I explain which company I think is best for them, but they'll have a choice of that one plus several others, depending on their health.

There is a reason I do this. They know that the plans I show them are only the ones they qualify for and that I have done the shopping around for them. This helps prevent them from allowing the next guy in the house to try to get them a better deal because they know I have already done that.

I use a two meet system. The first one I gather health information along with their pay methods available, if they have an ID, SS#, if they want to add kids to their plan, what their budget is, if they have now or ever had insurance and how much they paid and how long they had it and why they don't have it anymore. I then research what is best for them. On the second meet I have a 90 to 95 percent close rate. All from cold call door knocking 2 or 3 hours a day.

But as always...myself and everyone else will always be wrong if it's not the way YOU do things.

What is it you think I do? Toss out 7 or 8 brochures and let them pick the one that matches their curtains?

Of course I explain which company I think is best for them, but they'll have a choice of that one plus several others, depending on their health.

There is a reason I do this. They know that the plans I show them are only the ones they qualify for and that I have done the shopping around for them. This helps prevent them from allowing the next guy in the house to try to get them a better deal because they know I have already done that.

I use a two meet system. The first one I gather health information along with their pay methods available, if they have an ID, SS#, if they want to add kids to their plan, what their budget is, if they have now or ever had insurance and how much they paid and how long they had it and why they don't have it anymore. I then research what is best for them. On the second meet I have a 90 to 95 percent close rate. All from cold call door knocking 2 or 3 hours a day.

But as always...myself and everyone else will always be wrong if it's not the way YOU do things.

I didn't say it was wrong so pick your lower lip up off the floor. I said I disagree.

I also said I disagred before you came back and expolained your prior comment.

But if it make you feel better to make disparaging comments towards me then go ahead. I can take it.

Not arguing with results, but why not just make the sale in one call?

Here ya go, notice the GDB (Graded Death Benefit) in the list. Its not in every state, but is in a bunch:

http://www.slacins.com/data.files/ProductAvailability.pdf

I can't get them, but is their Graded really Graded? Some companies like SNL call their ROP Graded(except in Arkansas and Nevada).

----------

Settle down Jerard, no need to viciously attack JD and call him names for no reason.:skeptical:

Back