Indy is not an option, help needed.

Thanks to all who replied and share your knowledge on the forum. I hope to be able to do the same some day.

I found a local agency and am meeting with them on Friday, all I know so far is that the position pays salary plus commission.
I have no idea what would be a fair offer, I welcome any input from you all.

Thanks to all who replied and share your knowledge on the forum. I hope to be able to do the same some day.

I found a local agency and am meeting with them on Friday, all I know so far is that the position pays salary plus commission.
I have no idea what would be a fair offer, I welcome any input from you all.

It depends on the job and the demand for the job and what is the main product being sold. The easier the product to sell, the less pay it's going to be. The harder, the higher the pay.

Some agency pays between $13-$17 per hour + commissions. Some pays a flat pay+commission for example: $2,000+commissions. Some will offer a salary of $36,000+commissions. It's all over the place. Check what other employers are offering in your area. That's the only way to gauge what the general pay is in your area.

It depends on the job and the demand for the job and what is the main product being sold. The easier the product to sell, the less pay it's going to be. The harder, the higher the pay.

Some agency pays between $13-$17 per hour + commissions. Some pays a flat pay+commission for example: $2,000+commissions. Some will offer a salary of $36,000+commissions. It's all over the place. Check what other employers are offering in your area. That's the only way to gauge what the general pay is in your area.

Thank you Mike.

Back