Infographic: How Online Insurance Sales Works

I always thought there was a pool of prospects and people who showed interest were leads...
Very comprehensive by the way.

Main obstacle to remarketing is the rise of addons, extensions, plugins, and vpns to shield oneself from cookies and tracking. I know most browsers will have that built into it and since the privacy cultural attitude is changing because of Snowden revelations, I think cookies might be on the way down...

I clicked through to your website and read through the infographic. Very well done. Using articles/blog posts and sharing the link to your blog post to your LinkedIn contacts to drive traffic site is great. The key is to build up enough contacts on LinkedIn so you get enough traction from the effort. Mark Rosenthal says he does 500 connection invites each month which is LinkedIn's max limit and once he hits the limit, he then sends LinkedIn a request to reset his limits so he can do another 500 more the following month.

I always thought there was a pool of prospects and people who showed interest were leads...
Very comprehensive by the way.

Thanks! I wanted to put all of the pieces together and show how someone gets to your site and becomes a customer. This process is critical and it is a "black box" to too many agents.

I actually found an article where five different marketing executives were asked to define "prospects" and "leads" and they had five very different answers.

In my info graphic, leads are people who have given you contact info but you don't know what they might be interested in and haven't qualified them. In the word of successful online marketing, you need to interact with a LOT of these people and if you try to go in for the close on every one, you won't be able to scale efficiently and you will have a terrible close rate. So instead, you want to automate the nurturing and interaction with leads and focus your sales energy on prospects.

Main obstacle to remarketing is the rise of addons, extensions, plugins, and vpns to shield oneself from cookies and tracking. I know most browsers will have that built into it and since the privacy cultural attitude is changing because of Snowden revelations, I think cookies might be on the way down...

That's right - NOBODY ELSE SHOULD BE USING REMARKETING. ;)

Back