Insisting on Medigap policy - F, 41, GI right, WV

I need help with this.

We have a young disabled woman in Zip Code 25801 (Berkley area) WV. She is insisting on getting the pricing for a Plan G medisup. I've gone over the Advantage plan options with her but she wants to find pricing a plan G.

I don't see any reason why this plan would not be offered, other than the disability. I have tried Aetna, Humana, UHC and Cigna without success. Can someone give me a few quotes to go back to her with?

Thanks

Logged in to CSG under an upline's CSG portal:
Plan F
$205.25 /mo
Highmark West Virginia Inc. D/B/A Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia

Plan G

$168.25 /mo
Highmark West Virginia Inc. D/B/A Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia
Parent: Highmark Grp
Plan: G
Years in Market: 52
AM Best Rating: A (Outlook Stable)
S&P Rating: A-
Effective Date: 01/01/2018
Rate Type: Attained age
Rating Class: n/a

$205.20 /mo
Reserve National Insurance Company
Parent: Kemper Corp Grp
Years in Market: 26
AM Best Rating: A- (Outlook Developing - Under Review)
S&P Rating: n/a
Effective Date: 07/20/2017
Rating Class: Preferred

$236.05 /mo
Reserve National Insurance Company
Parent: Kemper Corp Grp
Years in Market: 26
AM Best Rating: A- (Outlook Developing - Under Review)
S&P Rating: n/a
Effective Date: 07/20/2017
Rating Class: Standard

I need help with this.

We have a young disabled woman in Zip Code 25801 (Berkley area) WV. She is insisting on getting the pricing for a Plan G medisup. I've gone over the Advantage plan options with her but she wants to find pricing a plan G.

I don't see any reason why this plan would not be offered, other than the disability. I have tried Aetna, Humana, UHC and Cigna without success. Can someone give me a few quotes to go back to her with?

Thanks
Has she had Part B lesss than 6 months?

I’ve never tried to do someone that young but I know UHC you have to be over 50
W. Virginia doen't require companies to offer Disability Med Supps to those U65, but individual companies can offer them if they want to.

UHC probably requires them to be 50 because of AARP.

I live in WV, and generally Highmark is the only company offered under 65, but you can only get their plan if you are coming off of a highmark group plan. thats the only way to get an under 65 med supp with them. i dont know anything about reserve national. Probably SOL to be honest.

I live in WV, and generally Highmark is the only company offered under 65, but you can only get their plan if you are coming off of a highmark group plan. thats the only way to get an under 65 med supp with them. i dont know anything about reserve national. Probably SOL to be honest.
Seems like the Reserve National's captive.

Back