Insurance Agent Websites

That would be fine for some people I suppose, but my goal is a much larger portion of the country than I would get on a site like that. I'm aiming high....really high. My 1 year goal is to have 10,000 clients on the new product.

In order to get to that level by next October, I have to have my own site. And SEO, article writting, and a good press release seem to be the best options to get started.

That would be fine for some people I suppose, but my goal is a much larger portion of the country than I would get on a site like that. I'm aiming high....really high. My 1 year goal is to have 10,000 clients on the new product.

In order to get to that level by next October, I have to have my own site. And SEO, article writting, and a good press release seem to be the best options to get started.

Hmmmm..... 10K clients by next Oct... that is only 200 per wk, or 28 clients per day, based on a 7 day week.

So how many appls per day are you averaging now...? Is your goal at all feasible...? I can't count that high myself, but this SEO and website discussion is way over my pea-brain; (about cyber stuff, mostly).

Enlighten me here.

my production is not at that level right now. But I like to put my goals very high. This is a national product, so no, I don't think they are unreasonable. Is it going to be hard work, oh yeah. I'm averaging about 20 hours a day on this project right now. It only takes a few companies to offer this to their clients to get close to that goal. That is my aim right now. I still offer to individuals online, but I am visiting with local banks right now that don't offer any payment protection plans and gaining a relationship with them, to offer this to their client base as an insert in their monthly statements that go out.

Along with some other avenues of marketing.

Lot's of marketers hope to hit a home run with a niche product. Some times they succeed, sometimes not.

If you have a track record of being a slugger with a lot of contacts you improve your odds.

The product is unique enough to get a few curious eyeballs but how much play it will actually get + the gestation period will be the challenge.

You mentioned in another thread that the product (or something similar) is used by BofA. That's nice but it is no guarantee other banks will follow suit.

The big banks have so many other issues right now that adding a new product line, especially an unproven one, is going to be a challenge.

Tying the product to a loan is nice but banks aren't lending now except to A+ creditors. The ones who would want this product can't qualify for a loan. If they can, the add on for the premium will be a tough sale.

I have been down this road with this product before and know the challenges.

Hm...good idea. How would you go about getting a university to link to you...

As an example, I have a site that discusses elder law issues. A local group laminated a card with the top Web sites that seniors should visit. My site was included. This card was passed out to seniors through local libraries. Libraries can have a gov or edu extension (usually) and either extension would be a boost.

Lot's of marketers hope to hit a home run with a niche product. Some times they succeed, sometimes not.

If you have a track record of being a slugger with a lot of contacts you improve your odds.

The product is unique enough to get a few curious eyeballs but how much play it will actually get + the gestation period will be the challenge.

You mentioned in another thread that the product (or something similar) is used by BofA. That's nice but it is no guarantee other banks will follow suit.

The big banks have so many other issues right now that adding a new product line, especially an unproven one, is going to be a challenge.

Tying the product to a loan is nice but banks aren't lending now except to A+ creditors. The ones who would want this product can't qualify for a loan. If they can, the add on for the premium will be a tough sale.

I have been down this road with this product before and know the challenges.

What the reference to Bank of America was, was that they have a "similar" plan, but they do not pay the benefits to the individual, they pay it to the bank.

I realize I don't have a shot in heck to get into a large national bank at this point, but there are over 15 locally owned banks in my area, each with between 5-15 branches, and they do want something that protects their clients, as that is the small banks main allure....they care about their community and its people. My county here has over 250k people in it, not sure how many have local bank accounts, but from the busyness of the branches, I'm guessing quite alot. Now that is just my county.

I have contacts in several other areas up the east coast, with smaller local banks, and will be branching out to them soon.

This product isn't designed for people who can't pay their bills, its designed for people who have decent jobs, but in fields that are at risk for large scale layoffs.

I know what those people are worried about, because I was one of them. I worked in the Civil Engineering field for 11 years, made great money. But then things started slowing down, the over time was cut, then a few co-workers got laid off, then finally I got laid off, and the company I worked for is now operating with only the partners left. This is happening all over the place. And from the reports it looks like it will not only continue, but get worse in the next 12 months.

Just a little insite into what exactly my "niche" is, and how it is the only coverage out there that actually protects the individual financially, not just the lenders.

Old thread but did remind me that Charpress hasn't been around in a while. Anyone know what happened to him? I always thought he had a level head and good information to pass along.

Back