Insurance Broker Help

Kevin Mc

Hello,

I have been in the industry for 12 years, but always working for a large financial services company. I am now opening an independent insurance agency selling life, LTC, and disability. We have to go through what I refer to as an insurance broker as opposed to getting appointed directly with the insurance companies. We are considering Ash, but their customer service has been bad. I would be open to any suggestions regarding an insurance broker to use which provides good options and great service.

Thank you in advance - Kevin

Hello,

I have been in the industry for 12 years, but always working for a large financial services company. I am now opening an independent insurance agency selling life, LTC, and disability. We have to go through what I refer to as an insurance broker as opposed to getting appointed directly with the insurance companies. We are considering Ash, but their customer service has been bad. I would be open to any suggestions regarding an insurance broker to use which provides good options and great service.

Thank you in advance - Kevin

Many carriers will allow you direct appointments. Also there are many FMOs/IMOs out there and I would recommend especially on the annuity side to spread the business out. Life isn't so critical since many carriers will allow dual contracting.

You should check out

Penn Mutual
Midland National
Mass Mutual
Guardian

The Above all offer direct broker contracting and I know I'm missing some.

For FMOs you might want to look at

National Brokerage I've had decent luck with them most of my life business has ended up being spread out and I rarely use the services of the FMOs I prefer to follow up on my own business.

Thank you so much. It is a very different world with terms I am not familiar with so your help is much appreciated. Any other advice out there?

Thanks

Thank you so much. It is a very different world with terms I am not familiar with so your help is much appreciated. Any other advice out there?

Thanks

Kevin, there are a few decent IMO's out there, but the one I highly recommend personally, is the one I have been using for some time now. Their website is Carrier Contracting Services

Always nice and willing to help, any time of the day, night or weekend!

Best of luck to you and your group!

Here's a father and son team that have built a very hi-tech website and are very progressive and a class operation. Ask for Cary or Bill and tell them Joel Gardberg sent you. I've known them for many years and attend their seminars as I live close by. Their last seminar focused on a life policy with a free scholarship and competive rates. Neat idea. https://carylevinson.com/

Here's a father and son team that have built a very hi-tech website and are very progressive and a class operation. Ask for Cary or Bill and tell them Joel Gardberg sent you. I've known them for many years and attend their seminars as I live close by. Their last seminar focused on a life policy with a free scholarship and competive rates. Neat idea. https://carylevinson.com/

So why you on here pissing and moaning about leads?

Back