Insurance Business Liability NY

If somehow you retarded @$$ finds yourself in business & you answer the phone to somebody asking "hey..how much will you charge to transport my cars?" What would you say next?

Of course you'd need to know how many, how far, etc. If he then said 'I JUST WANT A BALLPARK..' you'd be like "listen you complete moron, I can't just throw out a ballpark if I don't even know what I'm ballparking here?"

But no. Instead you come on here w/ unrealistic expectations. The gentleman above nyc2phi is willing to help you & you should take him up on it.

I would urge him to not waste his time on a bum like you.

Rudeness and arrogance do not decorate the person. I ask help and do not deserve abuse.

It is strange that such a large forum of professionals there is no one who knows this information.

^^ When you say that, it comes off as a under-handed passive jab against us. Almost as if "Well, if you're all supposed to be professionals here then how doesn't anybodyyyy know this?????"

check yourself foo

I have some cars I need transported how much will it cost?

:) I appreciated your joke. from about $ 200 to $ 1,000

----------

It is strange that such a large forum of professionals there is no one who knows this information.

^^ When you say that, it comes off as a under-handed passive jab against us. Almost as if "Well, if you're all supposed to be professionals here then how doesn't anybodyyyy know this?????"

check yourself foo

Thanks for your help, I need less expression and more business.

:) I appreciated your joke. from about $ 200 to $ 1,000

----------

Thanks for your help, I need less expression and more business.

Only $1000 great I have 6 BMW sedans to ship from Maine to Chile were can I send the 1000 check?

Only $1000 great I have 6 BMW sedans to ship from Maine to Chile were can I send the 1000 check?

The joke to tell twice does not become more ridiculous. I can do it for free if you give useful information :)
I live in Lithuania, and have a car hauler business here. I pay 7% of the amount of insurance. When I wanted to learn about this information, an insurance agent just told me upper and lower limit of 5 to 9%. I can provide any information other than car number and driver's license. This is just a business project and I do not need the information up to $1.

SWIF will charge you actual payroll OR 25% of gross sales, whichever is greater(as someone posted, SWIF is a bastard) So I would use at least 30 -35% to be safe.

SWIF will charge you actual payroll OR 25% of gross sales, whichever is greater(as someone posted, SWIF is a bastard) So I would use at least 30 -35% to be safe.

thanks for your reply! these costs I already have in my plan :). This information is open to the foundation's Web site.

As we mentioned and everyone else you spoke with. It is impossible to give you an estimate with such little information.

How do we know the driving record of your drivers? That plays a huge role too.

It's going to be expensive. You're going to need to look into getting

1) commercial auto
2) garage keepers or on hook coverage for the cars being transported
3) general liability
4) Workman's comp

All of these require us to have pertinent information to underwrite the risk and get you a price. I write insurance in NY and if you'd like I can schedule time with on the phone to gather more information to try to get you a better idea.

Preach it.

Hayato
closingcommercial.com

Back