insurance career other than final expense

exactly, it does say it all

You're right, it does say it all. That's why you're on here as a troll posting idiotic things instead of selling.

You're the one that said, "Any advice would be welcome". Now it's not welcome. You must have meant, "Any advice that I want to hear is welcome".

Whether you realize it or not, people are trying to help you. If you don't like the advice, that's fine. But you don't have to berate people just because you disagree.

So, what would you like for us to tell you?

Don't know where your interest lies but I have long said if I had it to do over again, I would specialize in cancer insurance. 1) everyone from 18-85w ho has not had cancer in the last 5 years is a possible prospect. 2)Pays very good 1st year comission for a health product 2) Lifetime renewals in the 10%+ range 3) excellent longterm persistency. Not uncommon for plans to stay on the books 20+ years. 4) ideal prospect is in. the 40s so they tend to have many more years to pay than seniors. 5) Simple product, easy to learnand present. Had friend that years ago cold called small business.. not to write payroll but individuals palns on the owerns and employees. His mantra was on in the morning, one in the afternoon. He pretty well averaged that. 10 apllications per week. Today that would be $4000-$6000 per week average premium.

This is really interesting. It's something most people aren't regularly prospecting for either. I think it'd be harder to get leads, but that's just my opinion.

This is really interesting. It's something most people aren't regularly prospecting for either. I think it'd be harder to get leads, but that's just my opinion.
For most agents it is more of a cross sell. You simply ask, "Do you know anyone who has had cancer?'... Everyone does.. From there it is just a conversation about what is involved and how expensive cancer treatment can be... especially non medical treatment which is not covered by the best of health insurance plans.. including Medical, supps, or MAs if you are talking with a senior.

Some agents are disgusted by the filth many fe clients live in . Or the smells of the houses . To answer his question . Fe has the highest comp and renewals of all insurance products . It also has turnkey lead programs .

Some agents are disgusted by the filth many fe clients live in . Or the smells of the houses . To answer his question . Fe has the highest comp and renewals of all insurance products . It also has turnkey lead programs .

iu

Back