Insurance Friendly Broker Dealers, RIAs?

ohbrother1

Expert
Hello,
My licenses (Series 7/66) have been inactive for about a year. I'm in the search for an FIA friendly organization where FIAs don't go through the grid and are not scrutinized. I also would like the opportunity to manage investment accounts and potentially write VAs as well. Not just parking a license.
Thanks!

Hello,
My licenses (Series 7/66) have been inactive for about a year. I'm in the search for an FIA friendly organization where FIAs don't go through the grid and are not scrutinized. I also would like the opportunity to manage investment accounts and potentially write VAs as well. Not just parking a license.
Thanks!

Try Taylor Capital Management:

Taylor Capital Management Inc.
2230 Towne Lake Pkwy
Woodstock, GA 30189
770-924-9322

I am an OSJ with ING Financial Partners. FIA annuities do not pay through the grid with us, although the transaction may be supervised. There are also opportunities within ING to pick up some benefits, even though you are on a 1099, non-captive contract.

I was with Foresters Equity Services out of San Diego, CA and they were insurance friendly, don't if they still are or not. 800-350-9880

Moved to another B/D, Investment Network, Inc that runs the FIA business through the grid, but not at your payout level; they have a separate payout (small cut) for FIA business and it still counts as GDC. 866-877-1032

M&O Marketing in Southfield, MI I think has a B/D that is insurance friendly also. 800-228-5964

Hello,
Thanks!

I would recommend looking at ONESCO.

Back