Insurance Is A Tough Business

Re: Tough

Excellent observation. It is indeed a tough business. It's not for everybody, but if you can make it, and do right by your clients, you will be rewarded thru the years

Excellent observation. It is indeed a tough business. It's not for everybody, but if you can make it, and do right by your clients, you will be rewarded thru the years

I hope this is true.

Sometimes I feel like doing the right thing doesn't pay.

And in fact sometimes it doesn't pay but I just hope I keep my integrity in place and let others deal with the choices they make.

It sucks to see the bad guy get rewarded.

I hope this is true.

And in fact sometimes it doesn't pay but I just hope I keep my integrity in place and let others deal with the choices they make.

It sucks to see the bad guy get rewarded.

The old saying what goes around, comes around normally holds true in this business.. The crooks and shysters normally don't last.. Unfortunately they do hurt a lot of clients along the way.

This is a tough business.
Easy to have tunnel vision, people in ANY business will tell you it's a "tough" business. Easy way to rationalize difficult circumstances.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There is no guaranteed financial reward for doing the "right thing", you do it because it's right. PS-The only right thing that matters is the client's "right thing". You have to allow them to do what's "right" for them - even if you think it's wrong.

Last edited:

I started before you (with Pru)...they wouldn't tell you a dahammm dahammm thing - as a matter of fact, they'd try to throw you off the scent!
at met they looked at you as the competition.....and these were guys that had a desk next to tiu....

LOL...what are YOU doing today! You're not working are you? 13 posts in rapid fire this afternoon! Just messin with ya...welcome to the Forum.

Back