Insuranti???

insurancechic76

Ok, so the long version of my story is in the Intro forum, but basically, I have I had my Health, Life and Personal Lines licenses for almost a year now, and after several appointments and working for a few companies, I am still unable to find a good fit for me. I have 2 interviews coming up....Liberty National/UA on Monday, which I am not sure I will be going to, after reading up on them on this site, as well as Rip-Off Reports, etc. The other interview I have is on Tuesday, and it is with Insuranti. Is anyone familiar with them? I did a search on here and couldn't find any information/former agents, etc. From what I gather, I would be a broker, it is about 99% phone and internet sales from home, a lead bank? system is provided, and they seem to have a pretty good stable of insurance carriers that I would be appointed with---Assurant, United Health Care, Coventry, Humana, AARP, and a few others I cant remember offhand.

Anyone heard of or know anything about these guys? I have had a few bad experiences and would like to find a good place to hang my hat, so to speak. Any input greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

From their site . . .

creating smart Web applications which utilize the power and immediacy of the Internet to automate the sales and distribution of core insurance products.

This is a sucker bet. The lure of EZ money, no work, blah, blah . . .

iDollar credits

Can you buy gas with iDollars?

If not, why bother.

When GA's play games with credits, funny munny, etc. you can figure they are not really giving anything away of value.

fastest growing and most innovative insurance agency of the 21st century.

Call now, operators are standing by.

Sounds like a Gunthy-Renker commercial.

exclusive Insuranti iDollars. These funds can be used to buy more leads for your use. Price ranges from $3 telemarketing to $25+ exclusive leads.

Lead Ranger?

These folks are out of Independence OH. Maybe Chumps can shed some light.

To me, they sound like all the other IMO's claiming they are the best. I am not buying.

I worked for insuranti for awhile. the owners are all ex united american guys. They give you idollars but you buy leads from there lead company. (lead ranger) so really you are not getting anything just bying there leads. They also own you book of business you are not contracted direct with any carrier. the carrier pays insuranti and they pay you. commisions are low. 13% for golden rule 15% for assurant you can get much better deals else ware. no support and you have to give them activity reports weekly and if you are a rm for them you have to hire 10 agents per month.

Thanks for the input, I have heard the same thing also, that alot of the Insuranti peeps are ex UA. Kind of sounds like neither are worth my while, but if you had to pick the better of the two, who would it be?

Thanks for the input, I have heard the same thing also, that alot of the Insuranti peeps are ex UA. Kind of sounds like neither are worth my while, but if you had to pick the better of the two, who would it be?

I sent you a PM trying to give you some insight on several options, but it's up to you as to which way you choose to go. Keep asking the good questions though and eventually you'll find your answers.
As for your question about which would be the better of the two is like asking which way is the better to die....either way, the end result will be the same. My advice, forget about either of these two companies. With either one you'll end up learning the hard way and have to start all over, (after you of course figure out how to get out of debt with them), or you'll get so blinded that you'll just end up with an hourly JOB because you're so disgusted with the insurance industry as a whole.

I sent you a PM trying to give you some insight on several options, but it's up to you as to which way you choose to go. Keep asking the good questions though and eventually you'll find your answers.
As for your question about which would be the better of the two is like asking which way is the better to die....either way, the end result will be the same. My advice, forget about either of these two companies. With either one you'll end up learning the hard way and have to start all over, (after you of course figure out how to get out of debt with them), or you'll get so blinded that you'll just end up with an hourly JOB because you're so disgusted with the insurance industry as a whole.

I tried to send you a PM back but I can't until I have 30 posts....but thank you for the advice and plan on hearing from me tomorrow...as I dont think I will be going to that interview....:nah:

if you want to sell online look at ahcp or health chioce one. STAY AWAY FROM INSURANTI AND UNITED AMERICAN ALSO KNOWN AS LIBERTY NATIONAL.

****UPDATE****

After alot of thinking and researching over the weekend, I submitted my resume/information to some other more "reputable" companies, one of which was Mutual of Omaha. The recruiter just called me and wanted to know if I could come in for an interview TODAY at 3pm (she had a cancellation, so it was today or Thursday). So, I am getting ready, sprucing up my resume real quick, and heading out the door soon. I have a good feeling, I have heard nothing but good things about MOO and hope that maybe this will be my new "home". :Keeping fingers crossed:...I will post the outcome later. :)

Back