Insuring Barry Bonds 756 Home Run Ball--

No-brainer. I would sell it. The money would be used for kid's education, retirement and family fun.

However, if I had 25 million bucks in the bank, and I caught the ball...I would have thrown it back onto the field...a la Wrigley Field!

As far as The Ahnold, look at him as governor of the great state of California. Clearly the man's taken steroids because no one could be as dumb as he is running the state!

No-brainer. I would sell it. The money would be used for kid's education, retirement and family fun.

However, if I had 25 million bucks in the bank, and I caught the ball...I would have thrown it back onto the field...a la Wrigley Field!

Let me set you straight on something. Have you been to the Wrigley field bleachers?:no:You only throw the home run ball back if it's hit by the opposing team. You get to keep the home teams' balls. I'm not talking about castration either, so don't even go there. Anyway, if this Chicago sports fan can answer any other local tradition questions just ask. This ball won't be as valuable as his last H.R. ball. They are saying he might only fetch $500,000 for this one, we'll see though.

Big problem on giving the ball back or keeping it, Taxation! LOL, yea give that ball back to Bonds and be hit hard with Gift Tax, keep the ball and likely see a large Tax Bill being sent do you from you friendly IRS Agent. I'm just wondering if this person gave the ball back to Bonds, would he Bonds be willing to pay the Tax on such a gift or just not take his calls? IMHO Bonds would not be willing to pay the taxes.

Fost...If Bonds hit in Wrigley, the Giants would be the away team, not the home team.

congrats_barry_bonds.jpg

Latest posts

Back