Integrity just bought CSG actuarial . There going to control senior mkt.

I think it’s fair to ask for more information since what he saying is likely inaccurate accurate until proven otherwise.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying about RGI leads. An example . There's certain vendors that sell Rgi B leads . They might have "never been sold to an agent" or they might have been sold to an agent but no sale was recorded . They charge 3 times the amount for the 1st lead. How the heck would any agent ever know if they were ever sold to another agent? Yet there getting 3 times as much for it. That means if they sprinkle in those already seen by and agent but supposedly never sold they'll; get $45I( the $30 from 1st agent and $15 from the second agent) a lead and make a big profit. Like you said we all get some leads were the people filled it out 10 times so wether it was just filled out or it was 3 months ago the agent would never know . Just another caveat how Imo's can produce another huge profit center.But when you buy fresh Rgi leads you know there new as the respond date on there.

Scott I’m curious when does Rgi look at your imo’s cost per lead ? Is it once a yr ? I’ll be interested as response rates not good the last 4-5 months so rgi’s profit per lead got hit hard . So if you mail a tough area for an agent do they give you the choice to let that agent pay the total cost or merge into your price ? Which you know could affect your overall cpl.

Not unless the IMO that buys them re-sells them

My group has over mailed these two counties and we need to sell them off at a discount before they age. Would do $25 per lead if interested, could do cheaper depending on quantity needed. Brand new exclusive direct mail that say life insurance on them. RGI 50-85. All river side leads are in one area not all over the county. PM if interested.

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/riverside-san-diego-county-ca-surplus.104516/

I use CSG as my instant quoter. However, there's gated entry before they even get to it. Furthermore, CSI's customer facing quoter doesn't ask for contact information (and thus why I keep it gated.)

I can't speak to other statements, but I don't worry about people going to other sites and filling out forms.

My job is to follow up, earn trust, close sale.

Anything else is noise.

Scott I’m curious when does Rgi look at your imo’s cost per lead ? Is it once a yr ? I’ll be interested as response rates not good the last 4-5 months so rgi’s profit per lead got hit hard . So if you mail a tough area for an agent do they give you the choice to let that agent pay the total cost or merge into your price ? Which you know could affect your overall cpl.
Yes they review everyone once a year. It falls at different times for each agency.
They give the agencies the choice if they want to pay higher in certain states or blend it in to everyone. Your choice.
They get bad response rate every holiday season. Presidential election years are a bit worse. It’s expected.
On the tough states I just screen agents very carefully and lose a little bit on each lead. But if they aren’t a good producer I’m not going to take them on in a state like that. I try to do that everywhere. But especially on states where I’m upside down on the lead cost.

My group has over mailed these two counties and we need to sell them off at a discount before they age. Would do $25 per lead if interested, could do cheaper depending on quantity needed. Brand new exclusive direct mail that say life insurance on them. RGI 50-85. All river side leads are in one area not all over the county. PM if interested.

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/riverside-san-diego-county-ca-surplus.104516/
I’m not sure what you are saying. He’s not reselling leads. He’s trying to sell them for the first time. He has leads in an area where he doesn’t have an agent to buy them. Happens to all of us.

I’m not sure what you are saying. He’s not reselling leads. He’s trying to sell them for the first time. He has leads in an area where he doesn’t have an agent to buy them. Happens to all of us.

If this person did not originate the leads then he is, in my books, a reseller.

How does one know if he resells the leads once or multiple times?

If you know this person and can vouch for him/her, then I will delete my post.

Back