Internet Leads My Thoughts and Processes

Traditional internet leads were a thing in the past, yes they were great 5 years ago. But, with lead gen companies recycling leads for the past 10 years the quality of each lead has suffered. The biggest challenge an agent face is contact-ability. You can spend hours on end trying to reach a consumer only to find out he or she is no longer interested in a quote or if they are interested you are now competing with 10 different agents, even though you were told you were paying for an "exclusive" lead! So, whats my story? I was an exclusive agent for 5 years and i been through the ringer and back with leads. I saw a problem in the market place and i think i found a solution. I have since created a company that will deliver consumer initiated phone calls directly to your phone! No more out bound calls! Our model is simple. 100% contact-ability with a consumer looking for an auto insurance quote or you don't pay! If you're an agent and is tired of wasting your money on traditional leads with little or no results. Give me a call! Lawrence 425 802 7451 lawrence@clicktocallmarket

Any free samples to see if your words support the talk?

I just looked at your site, Questions
1. A. do you do Med Supp? 1.B. If so are they MA compliant as well?

2 How Much are they?

3 and this is the issue with more live transfer type leads, the lead flow is inconsistent. Its not like you can just sit and wait for the call, you call other prospects so there will be times when I will be on the phone when a call comes in how will that work with these do they go to the next agent or is there some type of message the prospect receives stating that they will be called back?

4 the other issue I have had with live transfer leads is they are resold after you get them is this true of yours?

HI Vic,

1) we're doing auto live transfers only
1b) All our calls are compliance, because they are all consumer initiated calls
2) $32 per live transfers
3 You are 100% correct, depending on your state and the call volume we have available in your state, the calls might not be consistent. However, it is a great way to subsidies your traditional leads and get 2-5 live calls per week. the calls automatically gets routed to another agent if you do not pick up after the 3rd ring.
4)we do not resell our leads

too bad you don't sell medicare leads, I would sign up today

So, whats my story? I was an exclusive agent for 5 years and i been through the ringer and back with leads. I saw a problem in the market place and i think i found a solution. I have since created a company that will deliver consumer initiated phone calls directly to your phone! No more out bound calls! Our model is simple. 100% contact-ability with a consumer looking for an auto insurance quote or you don't pay!

If you're an agent and is tired of wasting your money on traditional leads with little or no results. Give me a call!

Lawrence
425 802 7451

lawrence@clicktocallmarket

So let me see if I got this right? You were an insurance agent. You found the internet lead process to be difficult so you created a better mousetrap. And now you have great live leads. But you don't want to actually sell the insurance to your Glengarry leads? You just want to sell the leads away?

Makes no sense to me. SMH.

So let me see if I got this right? You were an insurance agent. You found the internet lead process to be difficult so you created a better mousetrap. And now you have great live leads. But you don't want to actually sell the insurance to your Glengarry leads? You just want to sell the leads away?

Makes no sense to me. SMH.

I see this question arise in every damn industry....its a full time job to build the RIGHT advertising that is going to produce a quality lead. its a full time job to SELL INSURANCE. How could you possibly find the time to do both? You choose one or the other, and you make your money. This question frustrates me

it makes perfect sense. Working as an insurance agent was a full time job all by itself, why be mediocre in two things when i can be great doing one thing. Secondly, driving these live leads into my own agency was great if i wanted to built one book of business. I have an opportunity to help build hundreds if not thousands of agents books of business doing live transfers.

Lawrence
Click to call market
425 802 7451

I think you are full of it. Best of luck to you, though.

Hello DJ,
Was just reading the starting posts, was pretty impressed at the numbers (while Im not a agent I personally locked up a contract for a new agent (top 5 company, captive, should be obvious) within the 1st half of last year. At times we also were #1 or at least top 10 in our western US territory in auto and life. Let me tell you thats very very hard to do considering we were in Idaho and competing against CA, OR, WA, and almost all the other massive markets, we had no business putting up the same/higher overall number of policies than those markets & agencies with 4-10 team members. We started with 3, down to 2 in first month & continued with 2 until 7 months in when the 2nd left which left just me... but i think its obvious when i say i sold the vast majority since the agent never hired anyone else on even after having his team members go from 3 to 1).
Now that credibility is out of the way, I dont know if youre still having similar issues (with your obvious advanced processes with p n c I wouldnt doubt you got financial under control but still theres always random tips I stumble across on here that I never wouldve thought of ao hopefully youll get at least 1 from this.
We had the same issue starting out. Buying close to the same volune you were, p n c was easy but financial was very low. Its extremely hard to same day someone once you get home and auto out of the way they are usually at about the end of their attention span. First 3-4 months were spent mastering p n c, once i got it I turned to life (much easier to relatively quickly add to the end of a p n c sale vs bank).
We were new so leadership wasn't as concerned with AP as number of policies. 1st & most important tip - May not neccessarily been 110% the most moral thing to do but the agent taught me about bundling. And once that happened we were almost always in the top 10 in our west us region for # life sold.
Its the most simple thing you can do, and for any agency putting up elite p n c its almost a guarantee - just bundle. I learned THE MOST IMPORTANT factor in closing any policy at initial congact is finding out what theyrd paying currently, absolutely have to. That is easily the biggest thing that took my sales to the next level was doing it for EVERY person. At the start ovbiously there was pushback from certain folks, 20-30%, but soon I got that down to more like honestly 2-3% if that. I honestly cant dven remember the last time I dodnt get someones current price before I sold them. Doing so opens up life, mini health & other smaller policies that you can throw in as a added benefit, key is factor that in starting out, know how much $woggle room you have and pitch the price with those included from the start. Takes a while & a good handle on your companies prices for all age levels but it can be done.
I just realized, if youve kept thd same system you posted then you havent fully utilized this at all.
It would involve a big step back - no more automated quotes, but honestly in my opinion its a good thing. Say what you want for transparency, but how many times have you heard just this month you were saving someone over 70,80,100$ /mo. Hate to say it but the gratitude is shortlived vs knowing you still saved them a lot (less) but theyre still happy, you helped protect them much moreso which is your job as a agent AND YOU both got more benefit out of it. Youll see
Anyhow price is crucial, yes itll take more time doing quotes with them on thd phone or maybe not if youre just acccessing the system generated one. Honestly youre missing out on another absolutely huge tool, one of the few we have left in the industry with auto in particular - while most things that factor price are fixed by the system, some are not and that can greatly impact overall price for a big household especially.
Bundle, I promise youll see your overall life volume double, triple, quadruple, maybe more. Starting out we went from 3-4 life a month to at its peak over 35 life/mo (all me by the way). Sssssoooooo def sonething you might want to seriously consider. Every company is putting a premium on life right now, an agent with elite life numbers is one of their most prized posessiond possessions right now.
Have to go will finish later,

Last edited:
Back