Internet Leads My Thoughts and Processes

Bob, you are right. I have had different jobs in the insurance field but not as a field agent.
I do understand they both work, just in different ways. Obviously, my company would want me promoting one vs the other. I do try to give my thoughts/opinions on things and leave my company name out, but I also want to disclose it so people know.

We are the first to tell you we get all our information from public data. Just pull many sources to compile is all.

Boggers,

ColeXdates has an excellent reputation in my opinion. You work for a good company. I've recommended them to agents.

Hi There,

We generate best quality auto leads on exclusive basis for auto ind agents,
At very affordable rates just 5$ a lead.

Contact me at skype "mosinsardar" for more info,
And we can negotiate as well. :err:

I just tried internet leads for Medicare business. Did not really get a good ROI. Some leads with bad phone numbers and email addresses, they're credited back. Some people who were just curious and not serious what so ever. A lot of people just couldn't be contacted, they didn't pick up the phone or return detailed phone messages and emails.

I just tried internet leads for Medicare business. Did not really get a good ROI. Some leads with bad phone numbers and email addresses, they're credited back. Some people who were just curious and not serious what so ever. A lot of people just couldn't be contacted, they didn't pick up the phone or return detailed phone messages and emails.

AEP is the only good time for those types of leads!!

I also notice how there is so many negative and accusing accusations on this forum. I have tried several times to get on here and read what experience people are doing to promote insurance but am really turned off on the negative posts. Seems like a bunch of old men want to keep this a private club.

I also notice how there is so many negative and accusing accusations on this forum. I have tried several times to get on here and read what experience people are doing to promote insurance but am really turned off on the negative posts. Seems like a bunch of old men want to keep this a private club.

What I really hate are the non-accusatory accusations! ;)

Example Please, Are you talking about negative post's about a lead vendor or about a person?

Back