Internet Selling

Ok I will look it up and keep it in mind. I do need to get a website up first so I can have all the forms ready to be filled out for the client.

I was wondering if any Independent Life Agents are set up to sell through the Internet opposed to setting up a face to face meeting after calling your leads?

Face to face has a very low ROI due to "windshield" time, etc... I would focus on phone, email, and internet.

I would be happy to share best practices.

There are insurance companies that will set up a website for you and clients can apply for insurance right there on your site.

You can google it or send me a message and I can get you more info.

There are insurance companies that will set up a website for you and clients can apply for insurance right there on your site.

You can google it or send me a message and I can get you more info.

I tried sending a message and it would not allow me said I need to have 20 post before I could send a message. See if you can message me. I would love to have more info if you don't mind?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Face to face has a very low ROI due to "windshield" time, etc... I would focus on phone, email, and internet.

I would be happy to share best practices.

Could you please send a message with info that would be great?

Last edited:
I would love to do more selling long distance since I'm licensed in several states, just haven't figured out that one yet.

Back