Internet speed / Leads

Not quite accurate either. I not only live in Deerfield Beach, I worked there for 3 weeks before I told the floor manager where he could go.

They have an office in NY and one in the midwest, three total. Public owned company.:no:

Rabbi, with all due respect that clergy is deserving of, you need to update your facts/info. The NYC call center has been closed...

One in the Midwest? Really? Where? You're not talking about the headquarters in Radnor, PA are you? It's not a call center.

Rabbi, with all due respect that clergy is deserving of, you need to update your facts/info. The NYC call center has been closed...

One in the Midwest? Really? Where? You're not talking about the headquarters in Radnor, PA are you? It's not a call center.

You know you amaze me, Why do you challenge everything? are you like the fact God? Never received your Call?? the point in which you totally missed, was the Call centers.

Last edited:
John P, dmiller90.

I have copies of every lead I have received, going back 5 years. I keep them in a file on my computer.
Am I understanding Leadpod correctly.
If I sent them a batch of 5 year old leads, they will call, and transfer to me any prospects?
Or is there a limit on how old the lead can be?
Or do they only call fresh leads?
Thanks.

Back