Internet speed / Leads

Well - here is my apprehension. I know you can give them your leads (in real time), but correct me if I am wrong - don't they also provide transfers of "their" leads as well?

Where do these leads come from? How do you know they are not aged leads of other users? If I am hearing correctly you are saying Leadpod will NEVER call your list and transfer to another agent. Never.

Is this correct? I just want to make sure I am understanding.

No they provide no leads, I think they did in the very beginning. The only leads they call are yours, you have a control panel of all your leads that are loaded, You can watch on the screen as they make the calls, they will show bad leads, ie bogus numbers, Times they called, when the person tells them to call back, everything. Its only your leads and you will see your leads and your leads only. If you want more info, be glad to explain everything, I have nothing to gain in leadpod, they dont even have referral credit, but if you want all the details and Full Brochure and All phone numbers, PM me, be more than happy to show you the system, and how it works, It has changed my Life.

Let's remember something - there are no fees. LeadPod only makes money when they transfer a call to you. The less calls they transfer the more likely agents are to cancel their accounts.

Now - if this was a fee based service where they made money regardless then they'd have a reason to mess around. From my own experience they are upfront - I can watch the calls being made on my screen.

Good point John.

I guess with my operation I have one simple question.

With labor (we have dialers) can I get a human on the phone for under $10 or not. That is the basic question.

Is that same human going to follow up with 30, 60, 130, 180 leads several times a day and also call incoming leads seconds after they arrive? They'd also have to schedule call-backs with people who don't have time to talk then call back at the scheduled time. Daunting

Good stuff. But if someone has Caller ID and they see someone calling six times per day, might that be a turnoff for some?

likely. I only know I'm making more with them it without it. If someone picks up and says they're not interested it's over.

I still follow up by email so I catch the people who won't respond to calls.

Good stuff. But if someone has Caller ID and they see someone calling six times per day, might that be a turnoff for some?

Also...just curious...what number shows up on the Caller ID?

I dont know, my next transfer, I will ask about the number and post for you, The people that transfer to me, never complain, Most knew that they would receive several calls, so I dont think they really pay attention, that leadpod has called them that many times, and the ones that are not going to answer, wont answer if the Pope called, so really its not an issue. Bottom line, it has increased my production, and will continue as long as I feed the mint machine with quality leads. I know that I will get transfers with the leads, and I am catching the people that are serious and have a problem, and want the help. Once again, they dont pressure them to take the call, its thier choice. Didnt make one dial myself this week, and gained 4 new clients. Works for me, its just a tool and for me a very effective tool.

Didnt make one dial myself this week, and gained 4 new clients. Works for me, its just a tool and for me a very effective tool.
Leadpod has increased my sales and I am only talking to people that really want to talk to me, Didnt call one person on my own this week, and gained two very nice Clients. What a great Service! If you understand it and know how to make it work, its like your own personal mint!!

So, is it 2 or 4 clients? or does it go up everytime you post? If you are going to pad your numbers you should keep you numbers straight. :arghh:

So, is it 2 or 4 clients? or does it go up everytime you post? If you are going to pad your numbers you should keep you numbers straight. :arghh:

have no reason to pad numbers, but I forgot about the two I completed applications on Monday, which were actually transfers from Friday, I gained two more this week,

This is exactly why it does not good to post, someone is always going to try to find flaw, or pick at you, the point is I didnt pick up the phone to contact.

Back