Interview With FE Telesales Pro Thad Sipple

Thad and I discuss selling final expense over the phone, and how agents accustomed to face-to-face sales can more easily transition.

We discuss scripting, proper telesales leads, and how to build trust with prospects, sight-unseen.

Let me know what you think =).

I thought it was excellent. I saw Ramiz's the other day too and it was also good. I agreed with everything Thad said except closing %. Fresh TV leads, outbound called, have always given me 5-8 applications per 20 TV leads contacted, using the tele-sales platform. The leads would be a few days to a couple of weeks old.

If I was calling telemarketed leads then maybe I would also experience the 10%-12% closing % he mentions. Still a great interview.

Great vid and some very helpful tips like the others. It's hard making the transition, but like others I have no choice right now.

Thanks for putting up this video Dave.

He mentioned anthony martin. Is he referring to the same anthony who writes 1 million on his own?

Great vid and some very helpful tips like the others. It's hard making the transition, but like others I have no choice right now.

Thanks for putting up this video Dave.

He mentioned anthony martin. Is he referring to the same anthony who writes 1 million on his own?

Yup =) - small world, eh.

Thad and I discuss selling final expense over the phone, and how agents accustomed to face-to-face sales can more easily transition.

We discuss scripting, proper telesales leads, and how to build trust with prospects, sight-unseen.

Let me know what you think =).

Good interview Dave and great info Thad. :yes:

Back