IRG/AIM Health Solutions

I feel compelled to chime in here since I'm Adam Lehrman of LehrmanGroup.

healthagent, I want nothing to do with anything shady or illegal, so if you know something that I don't, please let me know why moonlightandmargaritas should run and not walk to the nearest exit.

Also, I used your link for the NY State business and corporation search, typing in "IRG" and there is a company that comes up called IRG Brokerages, LLC. That is them.

IRG is a brokerage? Well ok. Also, I've been trying to search AIM's filings in FL - can't find it.

I see that Jack Winebrenner filed the Association for Independent Mananagers as a fictitious name but that's it - no corporation.

He also used a PO Box as his business mailing address and I'm looking for AIM's actually business address. More odd is he filed AIM under "Knowledge Incorporated" however I also do not see any corporation documents for that company.

Any help?

You run FL business entity searches here: http://www.sunbiz.org/search.html

I feel compelled to chime in here since I'm Adam Lehrman of LehrmanGroup.

healthagent, I want nothing to do with anything shady or illegal, so if you know something that I don't, please let me know why moonlightandmargaritas should run and not walk to the nearest exit.

Mr. Lehrman, we spoke and exchanged emails about two years ago although I'm sure you probably don't recall.

I spoke with the President of AMLI (don't recall name) who told me the product was NOT approved in Florida.

Neither you nor Mr. DeLuca seemed to be aware of this (strange).

What has changed in the interim?

moonlight, , when I spoke with AMLI last week, of the states they told me GTL carries and that the plan is not available in, FL was not one of them. Also, I think I slightly remember this - if I'm correct - and it had been filed in Florida at that time, but not approved.

healthagent, I'm not quite sure what you're typing into the search window on the Florida Corporation Search, but when I Type in "association for independent manager" it finds the Association for Independent Manager, Inc, which is listed as a Florida Non Profit Corporation. This is consistent with the information at myaimusa.com (their website) and the information on the aimhealthplans.com website (most likely taken directly from the myaimusa.com website).

I've been selling this plan, along with all the more traditional forms of health insurance for some time now. I have agents all over. Some call me, get contracted, and never sell it. Some sell a bunch. Two years into, however, I've had not one problem with any DOI, not with IRG - nothing. I have agents in Florida I can refer you to, as well, if you want a different perspective.

moonlight, , when I spoke with AMLI last week, of the states they told me GTL carries and that the plan is not available in, FL was not one of them. Also, I think I slightly remember this - if I'm correct - and it had been filed in Florida at that time, but not approved.

healthagent, I'm not quite sure what you're typing into the search window on the Florida Corporation Search, but when I Type in "association for independent manager" it finds the Association for Independent Manager, Inc, which is listed as a Florida Non Profit Corporation. This is consistent with the information at myaimusa.com (their website) and the information on the aimhealthplans.com website (most likely taken directly from the myaimusa.com website).

I've been selling this plan, along with all the more traditional forms of health insurance for some time now. I have agents all over. Some call me, get contracted, and never sell it. Some sell a bunch. Two years into, however, I've had not one problem with any DOI, not with IRG - nothing. I have agents in Florida I can refer you to, as well, if you want a different perspective.

I guess for the 50th time...what is their corporate address...the building where all the employees show up to work in the morning.

And you're telling me AIM is a non-profit???

I have agents in Florida I can refer you to, as well, if you want a different perspective.

So what does that prove?

There are agents on this site who have been sucked in to offerings that later blew up.

Unless the plan is filed with the DOI and approved for sale, you have nothing other than a (possibly) illegal MEWA.

Phony health coverage

Uncovered To many small business owners, Employers Mutual looked like the ideal health-care provider, charging premiums far below its competitors'. But in the end it turned out to be a shady operation, leaving behind millions of dollars in unpaid claims. Could your company be hit next? - May 1, 2003

USAO/CDCA Press Release

That's "association for independent managers" with an "s," by the way - not "manager"...

I pulled up their corporate filings under non-profit. The "principle place of business" seems to be Jack Winebrenner's home.

Is he really operating a mini med for uninsurables out of his house?

I then hit the FL DOI site for a search and the only licensed agent under "Winebrenner" is John Winebrenner.

Back