IRG/AIM Health Solutions

The one drawback: Their claims administrator sucks. I've got a client who has submitted invoice after invoice only to be told that the paperwork can't be found. The 2007 administrator finally paid their share of his 2007 invoices. The 2008 administrator is still screwing around with him.

Speaks volumes. Not good.

I talked to the AIM guys and they said their "main" guy was heavily involved in "Community Organizing" and if you'll just have a little bit of "faith" .

The AIM spokesperson also stated that the "main" guy was going to lower rates for over 95% of the people that have health insurance in YOUR state.

The spokesperson ended the call by saying.... ".... those licensed agents out there are just running a "smear" campaign and can't we talk about the real issues...?"

The problem with plans like this is, the DOI lacks the manpower to fully investigate and the ability to do anything other than fine the operators. Only when a number of claims are not paid does the AG step in and start criminal action. By then a lot of people are hurt.

This is an example of white collar crime where most folks get operate with impunity and until losses are in the millions does anyone get involved.

The GA DOI was informed about this over a year ago. They basically told me the plan had not been filed, would not be approved if it was filed, and until there are consumer complaints there was really nothing they would do.

Just received an email the other day from Bay Insurance Marketing located in Palm Harbor, FL offering an exciting new national limited medical plans which turn out to be plans from AIM. The AIM link indicates the product is not available in CT,NJ,NH,MT,SD,WA but is OK in the other 44 states. It also states that coverage is HIPAA compliant and guaranteed issue.

BTW, what is the name of that outfit that sells limited plans that John P investigated by going to their HQ? I believe he stated they are legit and to expect big from them on their rollout.

Comments, anyone.

Just received an email the other day from Bay Insurance Marketing located in Palm Harbor, FL offering an exciting new national limited medical plans which turn out to be plans from AIM. The AIM link indicates the product is not available in CT,NJ,NH,MT,SD,WA but is OK in the other 44 states. It also states that coverage is HIPAA compliant and guaranteed issue.

BTW, what is the name of that outfit that sells limited plans that John P investigated by going to their HQ? I believe he stated they are legit and to expect big from them on their rollout.

Comments, anyone.

Back