IRG/AIM Health Solutions

Some of these posts are absurd...AIM is a brandname for probably the most popular "Guarantee Issue" medical insurance in the USA. There are over 10,000 licensed agents selling AIM. An insurance company called AMLI was underwriting this insurance. They are in AM best and are licensed in most states. Association plans are very popular....even United Healthcare uses the FACT association for its individual/family plans. AIM/IRG is based in Valhalla NY and has its offices there

Some of these posts are absurd...AIM is a brandname for probably the most popular "Guarantee Issue" medical insurance in the USA. There are over 10,000 licensed agents selling AIM. An insurance company called AMLI was underwriting this insurance. They are in AM best and are licensed in most states. Association plans are very popular....even United Healthcare uses the FACT association for its individual/family plans. AIM/IRG is based in Valhalla NY and has its offices there

Good analogy. Let me ask you something, if you sign up for a Golden Rule plan with the Fact association which company's name would appear on your check? Basically, who collects the premiums - FACT or GR?

Medinsure: What is your point? Please tell us. We are all wating to hear your defese of crap AIM plans. Help us understand PLEASE what is so great about them and how they help people??????????? We are waiting on pins and needles.

Hello, I am a new person and not an agent. I had horrible ins and in 1/2010 was found to have heart problems. Now I am considered uninsurable - except by IRG and a couple of other companies. After reading all of the comments on IRG I am sorry I dont understand. Is it decent isn. or not?? Should I run??

Dear God how does David (I'm a piece of lying ****) *** get away with it? He should be with Madoff behind bars. AIM is a front -- a lie--- it was peddled as an insurance company then when they gets caught having NO UNDERWRITER *** writes an excuse letter saying "ALL I AM IS A LEAD PROCUREMENT COMPANY" I personally know people who have NO insurance because of this lying piece of ****. If ANYONE sees him out there... KICK HIM IN THE NUTS--- QUICK and hold him. I'll fly out and finish the job.

:mad:

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to these forums and don't really know much about insurance and laws pertaining to insurance. Well after five minutes of Google searching I came to the conclusion that this is all a big scam. The problem is that my girlfriend's mother signed up with these scam artists and they have been taking her money for a while now. My question is what can she do to take action against these losers? Is there any chance that she can get this money back or at least someone to tell that can do something about it? I don't understand how these people have been getting away with this for so long without getting in trouble. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

-M

Back