Is it illegal for licensed insurance agents to process cancer screening test?

I have been recruited this week along by 2 separate companies, I won't say their names on this public forum, but I have requested from them a copy of the CMS updated article that says that payment by hour won't be deemed or interpret as a kickback. Additionally, i have requested to talk to their Compliance Officer, but neither have replied or called me back. "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"

This is what we use the forums for as well....We like to name companies, IMO/FMOs, and agencies that are not really on the up and up to warn other agents so they don't get suckered in as well. So please tell us if you would.

Secondly, paying by the hour really has nothing to do with it. Someone is still getting compensated just for the simple act of referring someone to the program. There's where the anti-kickback comes into play.

I have been recruited this week along by 2 separate companies, I won't say their names on this public forum, but I have requested from them a copy of the CMS updated article that says that payment by hour won't be deemed or interpret as a kickback. Additionally, i have requested to talk to their Compliance Officer, but neither have replied or called me back. "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"

No such thing . . .

The name of the company that tried to recruit me is Advance Healthcare Solution. They are a progression from AFFA seeing they were all apart of AFFA until it crashed. They either started or joined Advance Healthcare Solution immediately after AFFA. They have the same $$$ hyped training calls with little or no Medicare Compliance laws. I am not sure if any of the recruiters ever do swaps themselves. They mislead/high pressure agents into performing swaps
and are going to leave the agents holding the bag while the recruiters walk off into the sunset.. They certainly wont address the Anti kicknack statute as i requested. They become very defensive when asked questions regarding its legalities. It's troubling that they would destroy agents careers while knowingly that this is not a 100% legal operation.

Last edited:
Medicare fraud alert: Scammers are offering unneeded genetic tests to get your personal information

So much for CMS making an announcement around Easter pimping this crap was "OK."

Scammers have been offering Medicare beneficiaries cheek swabs they say are for genetic tests as a way to gather personal information, which can then be used for identity theft or fraudulent billing, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General announced this week.

People have been targeted through telephone calls, booths at public events, health fairs and door-to-door visits.

People are making way too much on this. ..worry about your own life. If you pay hourly there is no incentive to do multiple tests. How bout you worry about all the indian n pakistan people that will live here more n more then your final expense commission will be 5 bucks.

People realize one company has council that used to be former attorneys for federal govt..they are not violating. Boom

People are making way too much on this. ..worry about your own life. If you pay hourly there is no incentive to do multiple tests. How bout you worry about all the indian n pakistan people that will live here more n more then your final expense commission will be 5 bucks.
People realize one company has council that used to be former attorneys for federal govt..they are not violating. Boom

What in the world are you saying?

This is not a scam...how do u idiots have ins license...u scam old geezers into final expense. Idiotic

Well mr king, your wrong. Interpretation is up to person..2 medicare oawyers and exp3rt into laws state your incorrect. Seels like you have a personnel issue with this..rather then fact finding. I iust got off phone and aara arra..whatever has 500 agents..idiotic

Back