Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

We carve out most of the cell phones on ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads. Unlike with the DNC, there isn't a great formalized process for doing it. We did find the initial method we were using to do it was letting some stuff through so we changed vendors on the block identifier and I believe that resolved it, but we pulled the cell phones off the advertising. There are two other reasons why I did that. The first is that the courts have ruled that you can't rely on your list vendor for compliance, so even if we nailed it and did a great job removing all the cell phones, if something did happen the courts would disregard the argument of "my list broker did it for me" so we wouldn't want to give folks the false impression that they could rely on that. The second reason is that unlike with the DNC having a 30 day window, the cell phone scrubs only have a 15 day window which means realistically we should be doing them every week. I have it run about once a month which means most of the cell phones are going to be out, but you'd still potentially have some numbers porting through that would been the lists. I know some of them would be cell phones because every time we run another scrub we carve some out.

Josh,

Regardless, list purchasers should still scrub against DNC. Even if their list sellers claims it is true. You may want to revisit this on your site too.

Josh,

Regardless, list purchasers should still scrub against DNC. Even if their list sellers claims it is true. You may want to revisit this on your site too.

That's a good point. One of the things that's stuck in development is a scrubbing tool for right on the site (DNC only); I believe that will be done within the next month or two. In our terms of service (which I think is a pretty easy read) we cover the need for a SAN, link to where to get one, and link to the TCPA laws for folks to review themselves.

If anyone does want to do their own DNC scrubbing there is more info about it including a link to a free piece of desktop software to do the scrubbing here: http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...do-you-have-san-heres-how-get-one-t66165.html

So you're unemployed?

Why would that make one unemployed in the Medicare buis

I have done only 2 face to face appointments since I've been in buis
And don't think I ever will agian

but its completely unnecessary and I do Medicare buis in a dozen states

With the 18% average inaccurate data I've experienced from buying and door-knocking lists, there's no way I would trust a list vendor who claims to have 100% scrubbed data! Unless they can guarantee to pay my $10,000+ fines!

That does not compute...so what are you gonna do, not market? You gotta buy list data or leads somewhere, what is your plan?

----------

50% appointment ratio is great. I'd like to move to Georgia.

They have "metros" in Georgia ?

:D

Yes, metro Atlanta, Metro Columbus, metro Albany....oh you mean the other kind of metro:D Please stay where you are at, we dont want any more libtard hippy go lucky commies here, we are still busy trying to send all the damn yankees back North after they claimed victory during the civil war:D

Yes, metro Atlanta, Metro Columbus, metro Albany....oh you mean the other kind of metro:D Please stay where you are at, we dont want any more libtard hippy go lucky commies here, we are still busy trying to send all the damn yankees back North after they claimed victory during the civil war:D

Ryan Seacrest, self described metrosexual, born Atlanta Georgia!

R.E.M. Athens, Georgia

This is not adding up for me. Maybe they were the "damn yankees", lol.

:D

Last edited:
With the 18% average inaccurate data I've experienced from buying and door-knocking lists, there's no way I would trust a list vendor who claims to have 100% scrubbed data! Unless they can guarantee to pay my $10,000+ fines!

As John Galt said... this comment is idiotic. If you are this afraid of marketing then its better off you get a job at Walmart.

Besides... What does your comment have to do with DM and selling by phone?

That does not compute...so what are you gonna do, not market? You gotta buy list data or leads somewhere, what is your plan?

I just deal with the 18% bad data. Of course with F2F I'm not at risk of auto-dialing a cell phone and getting fined. Just wasted gas.

Who still has a landline anyway?

----------

As John Galt said... this comment is idiotic. If you are this afraid of marketing then its better off you get a job at Walmart.

Besides... What does your comment have to do with DM and selling by phone?
I have worked at Walmart. In a Humana booth.

I was just making the comment the lists are only about 82% accurate from my experience from door knocking a ton of lists. It's the auto-dialing a cell phone = Big Fine thing that scares me.

That's the only thing that's stopping me from selling by phone.

Show me how to lessen that risk and I'll re-consider it.

Last edited:
Back