Is Lincoln Heritage Suspending Medd Supp Sales ?

They can't be that much cheaper. LH is only $4 cheaper than Gerber's plan F on a 65 YO female. So I guess you're saying that those 2-4 companies fall in the middle of that $4?

Just Curios what your point is BUT LH 65 planf is about $15 cheaper and family is also. And there are other plans then Plan F aren't there. Sorry Gerber isnt my first choice not really sure why it would bother you though.

Is LH not 114.xx for a 65 YO NS plan F?

It's not bothering me, just like to see the facts is all.

Actually LH is appears to be 121xx so we are both wrong, what is your point now.

Med supps are not my primary market so I wasnt 100% sure about the rates for 2010 w/o checking, I was wrong and thats fine.

Gerber does appear to be cheaper then most after 2010 rates increases but only by a few dollars in most cases.

So there are the facts for ya.

Last edited:
My point then would be that Gerber, Standard and Family Life are cheaper than LH....doesn't surprise me at all.

Oh, did I mention that I detest LH?

LOL

My point then would be that Gerber, Standard and Family Life are cheaper than LH....doesn't surprise me at all.

Oh, did I mention that I detest LH?

LOL

Funny thing is I dont sell LH I just remembered them as always being pretty cheap last year, I do how ever sell all of the (other) above.
Sorry for the confusion.

My main point was I am sure they have a reason for not filing on time, not sure what it would be though.

Back