Is search and save worth switching to?

Why are you squaring up at me? I don't have your system.

But I do have both Connecture and Sunfire intergrated with my Medicare Pro account. So what am I missing?
I’m not.
Why are you squaring up at me? I don't have your system.

But I do have both Connecture and Sunfire intergrated with my Medicare Pro account. So what am I missing?
I’m not. I’m defending what we built that is agent built and serviced and will not mine sell or share an agents data.
What you may be missing is accurate data especially in provider search.
A better user experience than Medicare pro that many agents are learning to come to us
I’d like to invite you to learn more about our system and take a 30 day free trial with no credit card needed
Go to [EXTERNAL LINK] - Search and Save - Medicare Quoting & CRM in One

Search & Save has done a ton of work to give agents an accurate experience and save time. You say you like Connecture. That is great because we get all of our MA plan, drug, and pharmacy data from them!
You say Connectures provider data is no good. Your correct! Sunfire is worse! We built the first provider and facility search engine in the industry with the worldwide leader in such data; Zelis. They get the data directly from the carrier servers and since inception of this search engine in 2019 we have a 97% footprint in National and Regional carriers provider data that is updated regularly.
It can be true that we are slower than other systems, but at the end of the day do you want to be accurate or fast? I don't think we get complaints to CMS because we were too slow....right?
Call me at 800-283-0040 #4 or use this link for a one on one system demonstration

I want to be fastcurate..not a techy but wouldn't more computing power or better code speed things up?

Back