Is the Insurance Industry Behind the Times?

We are on our way to the most technologically advance agency in the country. We invented a predictive analytical business development software that can use big data to predict who will be your client. Its all about prospecting. We are using google glass to do training videos for our agents and for our clients. We use evernote to go paperless and our financial planning tool is a webbased sophisticated tool that is unparalleled in the industry. We are progressive in our thoughts and our technology and no one in the country has what we have...we are the future of the insurance industry!!!

The VSA has been an internet-based financial planning option since 1995.

Torrid-Tech has a bunch of cloud-based solutions too.

Most CRMs have a cloud-based solution - Act, Advisors Assistant, and many others.

Evernote is okay, but I prefer OneNote.

You have invented NOTHING that hasn't been available for nearly a DECADE.

But, but.....but.... DHK----Matt Solo's Company represents the future of the insurance industry!.
Everything else out there sucks and they've reinvented the wheel.
I simply cannot wait until he has enough posts to make us an offer we'll surely not refuse.

We are on our way to the most technologically advance agency in the country. We invented a predictive analytical business development software that can use big data to predict who will be your client. Its all about prospecting. We are using google glass to do training videos for our agents and for our clients. We use evernote to go paperless and our financial planning tool is a webbased sophisticated tool that is unparalleled in the industry. We are progressive in our thoughts and our technology and no one in the country has what we have...we are the future of the insurance industry!!!

I just looked at your site... Are you a CRM, do you import leads into your system? Your site didn't have any videos or how too's?

Back