• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is the New 2025 CMS Rule for Agent compensation actually GREAT news for AGENTS and FMOs?

I’ve said several times I see this happen 3-4 times every week . I wrote a Medicare plan on mom and unemployed 40 yr old daughter has free aca . No social security just lazy ass . The article was spot on but I have a question . It said not as much fraud in state exchanges ? Do they check incomes harder ? I thought even with state the sudsidies still paid by federal ? Are states involved in the approval or denial of a plan ? Doesn’t the plan signed up on state exchanges still run through healthcare. Gov for approval?

That subsidy goes away next year unless renewed by Congress

The gift that keeps on giving . . . until the expiration date.

BOOM!
Just started offering ACA @ end of 2023 (don't advertise for it but Medicare clients have kids and/or younger spouses) -- and I did not know that. Interesting!

Just started offering ACA @ end of 2023 (don't advertise for it but Medicare clients have kids and/or younger spouses) -- and I did not know that. Interesting!
When Trump gets in he’ll strip aca subsidies to the bone . The free days are coming to an end in 2026 . If Republicans sweep everything we’ll have riots in the streets when all the free stuff disappears. I’m waiting to see if Trump rounds up all the illegals and sends troops to the border . He’s been campaigning on that .

When Trump gets in he’ll strip aca subsidies to the bone . The free days are coming to an end in 2026 . If Republicans sweep everything we’ll have riots in the streets when all the free stuff disappears. I’m waiting to see if Trump rounds up all the illegals and sends troops to the border . He’s been campaigning on that .

Don- you are the epitome of doom and gloom. Are you like this in real life? :goofy:

Don- you are the epitome of doom and gloom. Are you like this in real life? :goofy:
I’m a realist . But as I’ve said I’ll write all this until the wheels fall off . What i think might happen has no bearing on me writing big #’s month in month out .For instance i could give 2 shits who wins the presidency or whatever policy’s are enacted . As I’ve said i can walk away right now and never work again and even if my renewals vanish won’t effect me . I do this because i enjoy using knowledge to help others

First, it's only the enhanced tax credits that are going away in 2026 for those over 400% FPL. Those under 400% still get tax credits and represent 80% of ACA market.

Second is a history lesson for you. Trump accidentally created free plans when he got rid of CSR payments, which created silver plan loading, which led to free bronze and silver plans

That's called knowledge, hope u grasp it

First, it's only the enhanced tax credits that are going away in 2026 for those over 400% FPL. Those under 400% still get tax credits and represent 80% of ACA market.

Second is a history lesson for you. Trump accidentally created free plans when he got rid of CSR payments, which created silver plan loading, which led to free bronze and silver plans

That's called knowledge, hope u grasp it
Like I’ve said I’m not big in aca . When I run into it I sell it . I’m direct with all my carriers . 80-85% of my business is done with Ambetter . Aca is good in that you get few calls . I’ll be interested in seeing the lose ratios of aca carriers and what type rate increases hit . Were aca carriers hit with heavy claims like Medicare carriers ? What will commission levels be on aca in 2025 ?

It doesn't matter and nobody knows yet..... because as premiums go up, so do tax credits, and national debt. I hope to get at least an inflation raise like those mapd agents

Back