Is there a caste system?

Frank, I think I understand what the "Deliverance" question is all about.

In that movie...as the grizzly brown-tooth mountain man said "squeal like a pig,"...a far way pecking sound could be heard. Perhaps that of a hummingbird. Or an old man whittling wood.

Better to be Burt Wrinkles than Ned (squeal for me) Beatty!!!!

Okay, I was all lonely and having one of those "need a manpon" moments.

I shouldn't presume to speak for poor arnguy; now he's inextricably linked with me!!! He should have some say in that. I appreciate you guys and your collective wisdom; awesome site.

Now I'll keep a "stiff upper lip" and promise to not reference "Deliverance" in any form (or forum for that matter).

Frank, I think I understand what the "Deliverance" question is all about.

In that movie...as the grizzly brown-tooth mountain man said "squeal like a pig,"...a far way pecking sound could be heard. Perhaps that of a hummingbird. Or an old man whittling wood.

I think that the "squeal like a pig" had something to do with wood but I don't think it was about "whittling" it. There was probably definitely a "humming" sound but I doubt it was a bird.

Better to be Burt Wrinkles than Ned (squeal for me) Beatty!!!!

Okay, I was all lonely and having one of those "need a manpon" moments.

I shouldn't presume to speak for poor arnguy; now he's inextricably linked with me!!! He should have some say in that. I appreciate you guys and your collective wisdom; awesome site.

Now I'll keep a "stiff upper lip" and promise to not reference "Deliverance" in any form (or forum for that matter).

From what I have seen, Arnguy is more than capable of taking care of himself.

Now, as far as keeping a "stiff upper lip", with your reference to Deliverance a stiff upper lip is probably a good choice.

We have a lot of fun here as well as providing valuable, factual, helpful, accurate, timely, up to date, to be found nowhere else, information. Phew!

You are new so we feel it is our responsibility to welcome you in the true tradition of the very best discussion board on the internet for insurance agents. The most fun and entertaining also.

I repeat my original question, what was the question that you felt was so important that no one responded to. (We will probably bust your ass about that also but I still would like to know.)

Oh, welcome to "our world", nice to have you here. You sound like you are going to "fit in" just fine.

There is no pecking order. We are all equal here.

But if you insist of there being a leader, I will take the roll. My override is only 10% of all your business.

Back