Is there an FMO that focuses specifically on Medigap?

My last FMO marketing email was 6/3/24 and they were marketing Annuities.

I do get emails from carriers daily for MAPD, but not one this year from my FMO for MAPD.

I have a closed book of Celtic Life, UCT, CLi who Aetna bought and mostly UHC. Most are Plan F. Couldn't roll them to a carrier with a lower price. My mother is 90 and has a Plan F with Aetna, formerly CLI, and is paying $242 monthly. I am pretty sure I don't have any client paying more than $300 monthly even with Celtic so it is better to stay put.
Yes those rates sound low for people in their 90's. Surprised they stayed that low on Plan F. I never sold that plan back when we could because in my area the Plan F rates had huge rate increases every year and never made sense even in their first year when you compared it to Plan G.

Every area is unique I guess.

maybe the OP can jump back in, but it seems to me that the real issue was not that he wants an FMO that only does medsupps, but one that is not nagging him with emails/phonecalls to sell products that he doesn't want to sell; ie: MAPD

Simply having an FMO that respects that, even if they have other product offerings would accomplish his goal.

the OP could also consider cutting out the middle man and contracting directly with the carriers
It’s not really the useless communications I get from my MAPD-focused FMO. It’s a complete lack of knowledge on promotions/bonuses specific to Medigap carriers. It’s a lack of knowledge on underwriting guidelines. It’s a refusal to co-op on advertising that’s specific to collecting more Medigap leads. It’s having zero feedback on call flow that can help me underwrite more quickly and determine HKOs immediately. Just stuff like that.

For real if there was an FMO/Agent that could be trusted todo only my PDP work i would send it all there and for extra credit i would also send them all my dental leads too.lol
Actually I’ll gladly take you up on your offer to write only dental business for dental referrals that you send to me. Message me and we can discuss details. I don’t have any interest in doing any PDP work at all and I refer all my clients back to the Government Medicare number for PDP enrollment assistance.

Your not going to offer PDP service to your med supp clients?Pretty much the same FMOs for is pdp as it is for mapd.
Nope. I haven’t offered it for a few years now and the persistence on my Medigap book is still over 80%. Even when I held people’s hands and wasted lots of time on the phone they still forgot what we had discussed regarding their PDP coverage. I’ll never explain a complicated product ever again for an $80 commission with a $40 renewal. Lucrative products like annuities or participating whole life compensate you for spending so much time explaining something but PDP is the antithesis of that. There’s a reason that every PDP enrollment department is offshored to Philippines now.

Back