Is this a new capability on UHC Jarvis to see what plan consumer is enrolled in?

Special Agent

Super Genius
I haven't noticed this before but since they made changes to the UHV Jarvis platform when searching for medicare eligibility it use to only show if prospect was either enrolled in an MA or PDP plan now it gives you the plan number which can be googled to find plan name.I guess this is almost as good as having access to Marx?

I haven't noticed this before but since they made changes to the UHV Jarvis platform when searching for medicare eligibility it use to only show if prospect was either enrolled in an MA or PDP plan now it gives you the plan number which can be googled to find plan name.I guess this is almost as good as having access to Marx?
It’s been showing that for a while . But it’s not showing the future plan like vantage did buts its down now . Cigna shows the last 2 plan #’s the person had . Anthem also shows the plan # they have . So you could use Cigna for what they have and Humana for future . I have Marx now and I see every plan they’ve ever had . It shows the future plan # and last 2 plan #’s they had and all plans as far as ppo and hmo . It’s nice because you can identify mass flippers and walk away .Had guy other day that’s been flipped every month since Jan 1 . I walked. But also were Marx is awesome is I can pull up someone’s Medicare # like an agent calling United . All I need is name , dob and ss # . No more 10-15 mins to get it

It’s been showing that for a while . But it’s not showing the future plan like vantage did buts its down now . Cigna shows the last 2 plan #’s the person had . Anthem also shows the plan # they have . So you could use Cigna for what they have and Humana for future . I have Marx now and I see every plan they’ve ever had . It shows the future plan # and last 2 plan #’s they had and all plans as far as ppo and hmo . It’s nice because you can identify mass flippers and walk away .Had guy other day that’s been flipped every month since Jan 1 . I walked. But also were Marx is awesome is I can pull up someone’s Medicare # like an agent calling United . All I need is name , dob and ss # . No more 10-15 mins to get it

I wish i had access to marx .It would save me a ton of time and yeah anything that helps you avoid getting or trying to retain flippers is good

speaking of flippers have you noticed a recent uptick in call center cold calls and churn? I have.Not sure if it's because they are trying to make a final push under 2024 rules or if it is just because i am in florida and we have the fema seps.

I wish i had access to marx .It would save me a ton of time and yeah anything that helps you avoid getting or trying to retain flippers is good

speaking of flippers have you noticed a recent uptick in call center cold calls and churn? I have.Not sure if it's because they are trying to make a final push under 2024 rules or if it is just because i am in florida and we have the fema seps.
Ive noticed the same everyday my clients get 10-20 calls . Matter of fact they handed me the phone on a few this week . Oep is the worst . I have to save 7-10 a month during oep . This past month not bad I only had to save 4 . This is the first month this yr I recall no call center flipped some of my people at month end . Even the ones they get me on I’ll get around 1/2 of those back . If it’s someone I saved 2 times I let them go . I don’t want serial flippers . It’s funny I bet I have 200 clients that were serial flippers that are good clients now . If you show you care and answer all your calls pretty fast it’s incredible what that does . That said it’s actually an advantage this aep to have a lot of dual/lis . You don’t have to recheck their drugs

Latest posts

Back