CMS and AHIP testing

Have a retiree category for MAPD business exempt from annual AHIP training?

• Total voters
So is CMS and AHIP.

Plenty of agents out there taking it in a group format. Kinda like looking over your buddy's shoulder in the 5th grade.
Yeah. When u work in an office w others Im sure they are doing the group thing. This was my 20th ahip and product training . My last sale for MAPD was 2005. I dont regret the 100 clients I set up and still take care of about 22 but Im about done with this 💩

6,000.00 renewals a year is still worthy of 10 hours its just a money grab for bak office

My question is what's your plan if you die or can't function at all? If you got a plan probley need to act on it, if you don't have a plan, well it's time to get one in place
Good point. All my life and dental commissions just keep getting paid ACH direct at death.

This is just another reason MAPD for retirees makes no common sense unless a spouse or child can continue to service the book of business. I guarantee the powers to be wont be too motivated to keep the money coming unless those individuals are assigned licensed and do all the paperwork to transfer.

Imagine the money lost when an agent passes bc CMS has no retiree category.

Pretty stupid really 🔥💀

I don't think this has anything to do with them cutting commissions. They just want it to be equal across the board. When MAPD first came on the scene, carriers all paid different amounts and CMS finally stepped in and said they all had to pay the same amount. Now what they are saying is some carriers have found creative ways to pay a little more than another to steer enrollments their way.
FMOs already being conpromised.

Trickle down affect 🔥

Attachments

• IMG_1141.jpeg
    IMG_1141.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 10
Back