Is This Agent an ***?

how to get affordable health care?... 1st. cap lawsuits ,2nd. open up more medical schools, yes, they regulate,on how many md. they train, 3rd reform the drug companies..build more jails, and fill them up with the white collar criminals. have congress meet 4 times a year,only. 1 term for congress,senate,president. no more professional, polititions. washington is a cesspool. power and money..our money and power to take more of our money!

That'll teach me to quote. Someone took out the post I was responding to. He said something about swedish bikini models funding the swiss system and I pointed out that it was two different countries.

You're right....swedish chocolate doesn't sound good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
how to get affordable health care?... 1st. cap lawsuits ,2nd. open up more medical schools, yes, they regulate,on how many md. they train, 3rd reform the drug companies..build more jails, and fill them up with the white collar criminals. have congress meet 4 times a year,only. 1 term for congress,senate,president. no more professional, polititions. washington is a cesspool. power and money..our money and power to take more of our money!

I like your ideas. I also think we need to go back to when holding a political office was a part time gig that you did after your real job. Keeps people humble and grounded.

Last edited:
Back