Is this IEP Med Supp sale valid?

I’ll bite. Basic agents sell D and L?

I guess I will just have to be embarrassed and take Todd's post as an out.

I recently saw a post involving F D and L. I thought it was a relatively current post but I am unable to find it. I have also been looking at old threads so maybe it was something in one of those. Since I did not bookmark it and am unable to find it, I cannot offer support for the D and L portion of my comment and will retract that until or unless I am able to find that post in the future.

I recently saw a post involving F D and L. I thought it was a relatively current post but I am unable to find it. I have also been looking at old threads so maybe it was something in one of those. Since I did not bookmark it and am unable to find it, I cannot offer support for the D and L portion of my comment and will retract that until or unless I am able to find that post in the future.
You can withdraw the “until or unless” and make that retraction permanent. Whether or not that post you saw was new or old, the information you found in it is wrong.

You can withdraw the “until or unless” and make that retraction permanent. Whether or not that post you saw was new or old, the information you found in it is wrong.

Although I have a very high opinion of your skill and knowledge, I will respectfully disagree with your comment because of my opinion of the reputation and knowledge of the agent who made the following comments:

Over the last 40+ years in this industry I have met quite a few agents who have no clue what they are doing, and no desire to learn. Yet they manage to make a pretty good living.

F, D & L

Amazing how far you can go in life without knowing crap about your industry.

He might have meant Fat, Dumb, & Lazy

Hmmm....... Where was goillini when I needed him? He just told me I had to be careful to consider Plans and Parts when thinking about Letters. He didn't tell me I would have to think about personality characteristics too!

When I studied the plan chart, substituting D for N and L for HDF along with selling F instead of G seemed to make a basic kind of sense if one just wanted to reduce the amount of detail to explain and wasn't too concerned with the premiums the beneficiary would pay.

Hmmm....... Where was goillini when I needed him? He just told me I had to be careful to consider Plans and Parts when thinking about Letters. He didn't tell me I would have to think about personality characteristics too!

When I studied the plan chart, substituting D for N and L for HDF along with selling F instead of G seemed to make a basic kind of sense if one just wanted to reduce the amount of detail to explain and wasn't too concerned with the premiums the beneficiary would pay.
LD, I'm not so sure that Bob was referring to Plans F, D and L in that post. I know the thread was about Med Supps, but Bob mentioned being in the health insurance industry for 40+ years, and he's been selling Med Supps for less that 10. :yes:

I think Todd might be right.

LD, I'm not so sure that Bob was referring to Plans F, D and L in that post. I know the thread was about Med Supps, but Bob mentioned being in the health insurance industry for 40+ years, and he's been selling Med Supps for less that 10. :yes:

I think Todd might be right.

:arghh:
All this highly technical insurance jargon throws me every time!
:D

Back