Is This Legal (re Policy Effective Date)?

arnguy, how right you are! In my own defense, it was 1am and I was tired, but it was still no excuse!

Mileena,

Why do you waste so much or your time on this forum?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i would get insurance if companies charged a reasonable rate.

14 years ago i got a quote from liberty mutual of about $250 per year for just liability. but as soon as the agent found out i needed an sr-22, he said he could not insure me! what is the basis for that?

today i just got a quote from geico. $360 a year for just liability, but $1000 a year if i wanted comp/collision as well. so they want $640 extra a year for comprehensive/collision for a 2007 minivan which has $10,000 worth of damage on it (they did not ask on the online form if my car had damage)? i thought geico was supposed to be cheap, like those cavemen say.

Also why would you want comp and collision on a car that isnt worth anything? I assuming this because 10,000 dollars in damage would pretty much make the car worth nothing.

Also adjusters can tell how old damage is, there not idiots and werent born yesterday.

Were also not on this forum to give fraudulent advice to people trying to cheat the system, because they think all there problems in life are someone elses fault.

Last edited:
Oh my!! Guess what we assume is common knowledge is not always the case. Although I must say that I have had the same question asked by a customer about flood coverage.

Back