Is West Virginia a good state for med supp

Really..clueless..
If the clueless comment is meant for me that's awesome. That's great u r calling me clueless. Taking advice from people that never market in that state is clueless. Or who only sell off referals. Half of you guys on here just send each other messages all day. I wonder what you do all day . I run a call center and do medd supp replacements all year round. I love this forum , people that write 3 to 4 apps a month giving advice to people.

Looking forward to the negative responses .

If the clueless comment is meant for me that's awesome. That's great u r calling me clueless. Taking advice from people that never market in that state is clueless. Or who only sell off referals. Half of you guys on here just send each other messages all day. I wonder what you do all day . I run a call center and do medd supp replacements all year round. I love this forum , people that write 3 to 4 apps a month giving advice to people.

Looking forward to the negative responses .

It doesn't appear as thought the comment was directed at you since he quoted Somarco.

Either way though....wow! Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

It doesn't appear as thought the comment was directed at you since he quoted Somarco.

Either way though....wow! Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Todd I guess u r trying to stir the pot , I gave myself an out by saying if it was directed toward me in my sentence

Back