Isosorbide, Diabetes, Dilitizem

You don't give physicals on your appointments to add extra value to your services?;)

Man, by the time I've called their cable company, the gas company, {talk about being on hold when you are calling from a total electric home}, the phone company, their landscape company and their maid service getting discounts, I just don't have time to do the physicals.:yes::laugh:

Dilitizem is used for irregular heart beat and Angina. Throw in Isosorbide and thats probably angina . Also inhaler for insulin Afrezza is still taking insulin. Trans is a no go.The other day I replaced a foresters and we got on Auto ins. She was being ripped off big time. I called an independent agent and the quote was $1800 a yr less. I took $600 of the savings and applied it toward more ins.

Man, by the time I've called their cable company, the gas company, {talk about being on hold when you are calling from a total electric home}, the phone company, their landscape company and their maid service getting discounts, I just don't have time to do the physicals.:yes::laugh:

Slacker...........:laugh:

Aetna asks about diabetes in combination with any heart or circulatory disorders. Isosorbide is a drug used for heart related conditions & angina (chest pains). Client is diabetic. This would result in a modified plan

Saw Isosorbide and responded LOL! You are correct though, this would be Modified. But hey, Aetna DOES take Isosorbide!

Dilitizem is used for irregular heart beat and Angina. Throw in Isosorbide and thats probably angina . Also inhaler for insulin Afrezza is still taking insulin. Trans is a no go.

I took the inhaler to be Pro Air HFA. Guess that wasn't made clear.

----------

Saw Isosorbide and responded LOL! You are correct though, this would be Modified. But hey, Aetna DOES take Isosorbide!

Sounds like you need a good cheat sheet Ben.;)

69 yr old guy with the above meds. No insulin but has inhaler. Trying to get approved with TA but if that falls through... Who else will give day 1 coverage

Call the insurace company they will tell you why they denied the application. And verify more information with client.

Call the insurace company they will tell you why they denied the application. And verify more information with client.
So you haven't had much dealings with Trans haha (And I'm not talking about that girl that wants to join the Boy Scouts)

Transamerica's underwriters tell me all the time why they rate or decline someone. Maybe not 100% specifics but enough to understand why.

Isosorbide has been a issue for me on many cases. Most carriers modify or decline.

Trans will take level standard with insulin if no heart "events" during lookback period. If KSKJ takes it level that is good to know.

Back