Issues with Silver script portal

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
Can anyone else do a 2020 application with Silver script?

I tried to use their iPad app and you can't select 2020 effective date. So, then I went to their website and tried to do a paperless app to be sent to a client and you can't select a plan.

Aren't they impossible to get a hold of on the phone?

Can anyone else do a 2020 application with Silver script?

I tried to use their iPad app and you can't select 2020 effective date. So, then I went to their website and tried to do a paperless app to be sent to a client and you can't select a plan.

Aren't they impossible to get a hold of on the phone?
I gave up trying to get through to them, I think they had a voicemail. This was last year. Try calling the customer service # and have them redirect you to the department you want.:yes:

You typically have to send them an email from within the portal. And they aren’t always quick to respond.

You typically have to send them an email from within the portal. And they aren’t always quick to respond.

Yup ove the way that works takes at least 24 hours to get an incomplete answer and another 48 hours to respond to a request for more info on an incomplete answer

If I am lucky sometimes linger sometimes 3 or more tries to get a full answer too

Thank God for my wife to deal with them I don't have the patience

Not sure if you had to do the same but I was required to create a second login for the 2020 SS portal since it's now under Aetna. If you did, be sure you're logged into the new account. They should allow 1/1/20 enrollments now for people T65.

Your correct, won't be available until then.

Why? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Since Oct 1 I’ve signed up people with a 1/1/20 effective date for Humana, WellCare and UHC. Don’t they understand the IEP?

Back